Fury would beat prime Mohammed Ali

Fury is 6'9 280

Ali is 210 6'2

They wouldn't even be in the same weight class tbh

I’m surprised I see veterans of this forum actually reply to bait threads like these. Seriously

I already did fuckboy

Its easy to dance around when you dont put any power in your punches. Ali would get sparked quick by these guys at HW now

You are literally a troll. Even more obvious when you claim the punching technique of Fury and Wilder is superior to Ali.

LOL

people say Wilder is sloppy but compared to ali his punches are sharp

Not like you clueless idiots can tell the diffeerence

He looks great working over a bag. Have you seen his actual fights?

IycY.gif

OblongPeskyAfricangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Ali is tiny compared to the HW's of today. Of course he would.

You are literally a troll. Even more obvious when you claim the punching technique of Fury and Wilder is superior to Ali.
No im a boxer.

you guys dont know jack shit about boxing and its funny to me.

Those 70s era fighters wouldnt last 2 rounds with any top 10 HW today

dumb dumbs

I think Ali could make it close, despite the size disparity.
If there's one man you don't bet against, it's Mohammad Ali.

But I think Fury wins.

I've always found these kind of arguments kind of dumb. It's like comic book fans arguing whether Superman or Flash would win a race.

You can never really accurately compare fighters of different eras. Modern fighters get the advantage of decades of experience being funneled into them and trainers with that same advantage. They benefit from better knowledge of workouts and nutrition. They benefit from humans naturally getting bigger and faster every year.

I think its more accurate to compare fighters on how they stack up to other top fighters of their era.

Back