Fury vs Wilder was a complete slopfest

Bu11etproof_JBE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hadn't watched boxing in years, my god how the talent has gone downhill. A prime Mike Tyson would have completely starched today's heavyweight division.

I find it hilarious that people actually think these two slop fest boxers would have a remote chance in MMA. They'd get taken down, easily, and get absolutely wrecked.

The way they boxed, I wouldn't be completely surprised if someone knocked them the fuck out standing.

Agreed completely. Don't forget how they gassed doing 3 second grapple drills with no pummeling.

The good news is, you shouldn't have to argue with boxing fans because they can't read.

I hadn't watched boxing in years, my god how the talent has gone downhill. A prime Mike Tyson would have completely starched today's heavyweight division.

I find it hilarious that people actually think these two slop fest boxers would have a remote chance in MMA. They'd get taken down, easily, and get absolutely wrecked.

The way they boxed, I wouldn't be completely surprised if someone knocked them the fuck out standing.

triggered because you don't find tyson fury attractive

/thread

Mike Tyson was 5’11” and would have been bullied. Today’s HW’s are Monsters. MMA comment is the only thing valid in all of this.

Way to show your incompetence in one post. Congratulations.

Crispy technique

GenerousGreatAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

Francis beats them both ... on the same night ... under boxing rules ... even with those pillows they call gloves

Fury said this will be a dog fight.

Fury is the most skilled "big guy" in the history of Boxing.

It’s pretty hard for me to imagine mike Tyson beating Tyson fury and I’m one of Mike Tyson’s biggest fans ever

Francis beats them both ... on the same night ... under boxing rules ... even with those pillows they call gloves

Sure. Wouldn’t gas out at all after hitting air for 4-5 rounds

I don't care what their appearance looks like, they fight like shit.

It was a safety first approach by Fury. He knew he had him after the knock down, it was just a matter of minimising the risk of a KO by grinding Wilder down with clinches and smothering. Wladamir Klitchko perfected that style of fighting over 10 years and nobody could touch him. Your point is fair and valid, utter rubbish to watch.

Sure. Wouldn’t gas out at all after hitting air for 4-5 rounds
Boxing rings are too small. Francis can hit those cans from the opposite corner with his reach.

I think you're underrating Fury. Remember he's a massive guy, his movement is impressive for a guy that size. I don't disagree completely though, the talent of today is a joke compared the the ATG boxing HWs. Wilder has a big right hand, that's about it. Mike Tyson would eat his ass alive.

Every now and then, there comes a retarded inbred ignorant comment from the MMA community about boxing.
Here is one of them in full display.

And yet...Fury/Wilder this weekend completely obliterated the UFC viewership for their pathetic little event.
I know, this creates resentment. "Boxing is supposed to be dead dammit!!!" <45>

Go to bed OP. Take a xanax. Relax.
I'm sorry to break it to you but Boxing is here to stay and is the Sport of Legends...

Back