Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

What an enormous waste of everyone's time. This guy lost convincingly already.

Oh well, Fury by KO this time.

It'll be interesting to see if Wilder's coaches keep to their word. If he's getting battered, and they let him take it until he falls over then it'll be obvious it's their cash out fight.

Last edited:
he was gonna have to fight him anyway dude, it’s a mandatory.
I really like Parker vs wilder. Would much rather have that before fury. Wilder should look to rematch in a year. He still has the same power, and might be able to add a couple of little bits to his game to help him land that right hand a bit more often.

Yeah. Me too. Or someone on that level. Sadly I don’t think he is willing do anything different. My guess is he will be in the same camp.

It'll be interesting to see if Wilder's coaches keep to their word. If he's getting battered, and they let him take it unless he falls over then it'll be obvious it's their cash out fight.
I think Fury is going to KO him out cold. But if it’s a prolonged beating it will be interesting to see if they throw in a towel again.

If Mayweather trains Wilder, Wilder wins by wide UD.

he was gonna have to fight him anyway dude, it’s a mandatory.
I really like Parker vs wilder. Would much rather have that before fury. Wilder should look to rematch in a year. He still has the same power, and might be able to add a couple of little bits to his game to help him land that right hand a bit more often.
Parker would be fun.

He's like a poor man's Fury in the sense that his usual disposition is boxing but he's shown flashes of fighting more and has some size on him.

It could be fun. I'd take Wilder but it wouldn't be easy

Parker would be fun.

He's like a poor man's Fury in the sense that his usual disposition is boxing but he's shown flashes of fighting more and has some size on him.

It could be fun. I'd take Wilder but it wouldn't be easy

I’ve always been 50/50 with either Parker/Ruiz vs wilder. I could see either of them doing to wilder what Ruiz did to Joshua. It’s unlikely they get knocked clean out because their chins are so good and both have quick hands, and can bang. Along with Joshua and fury, they are the only HWs that I give a good chance of beating wilder or Joshua, rather than just a punchers chance

Wilder needs some Drastic changes , Fury should just do the Exact same thing and see if Wilder can actually adjust.

Problem for WIlder is that his best bet on this short time frame is trying to leverage the most out of his one trick, trying to get lighter, more aggressive, and connecting with his overhand right.

But if Fury comes out in shape and with his head on right he'll bully Wilder just like he did before. Maybe worse

This is a cash out move. Wilder has no chance to win. But the money's good and he should get it.

I might go not sure yet there should be a big Ufc that month.

Wilder just needs his legs, he got beat up but that’s going to happen in this high level of a fight if your legs are shot. That could be from the punch to the earline, whatever it was you’ve got to be in better shape there.

Other than that, Idk why everyone is acting like he’s being put out to slaughter. He can’t outbox Fury but he can still KO him, he landed a few even in this fight that was so one sided.

I think it’ll be the size of Fury and if he fights the same way constantly leaning on him idk that Wilder can take that without gassing out

Would love to see the breakdown of PPV buys between the Fox PPV portion and the extra step and internet connection needed for the ESPN+ PPV

Unless Fury seriously underestimates Wilder it’s a non contest. Which is doubtful given his punch power

Wilder's team might be banking on Tyson over-celebrating like Duran did after beating Leonard. Not a particularly good idea, but probably has a better chance of happening than Wilder learning defense in the next 4 months.

Back