Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

Who the heck is Joshua going to fight now?

Wilder needs a tune up fight first. I saw Joseph Parker's fight last night and he was very hit-able. Should have been wilder/parker, fury/joshua

Heck, Wilder could have even fought Charles Martin. His right hand would make contact with Martin;s stand-straight-up southpaw stance all night long.

Unless Fury seriously underestimates Wilder it’s a non contest. Which is doubtful given his punch power

Who the heck is Joshua going to fight now?

Wilder needs a tune up fight first. I saw Joseph Parker's fight last night and he was very hit-able. Should have been wilder/parker, fury/joshua

Joshua already had a fight scheduled in June. Fury/Wilder 3 is in July - if they both win they will likely schedule Fury/Joshua for November/December.

And if Wilder scores the upset KO, then what?

Fury v Wilder IV (with a rematch clause in it)?

In close to 1 hour of ring time, Wilder's won about a minute of it. He'd be far better served taking 6 months off and coming back against someone like Parker or Ruiz.

And if Wilder scores the upset KO, then what?

Fury v Wilder IV (with a rematch clause in it)?

In close to 1 hour of ring time, Wilder's won about a minute of it. He'd be far better served taking 6 months off and coming back against someone like Parker or Ruiz.

Exactly, so lets say he hits him with a fluke right hand and KOs him. Then what? Wilder will have to rematch AGAIN? Or does he fight Whyte finally? Then Fury goes on and fights Joshua anyway?...It's all muddled.

Exactly, so lets say he hits him with a fluke right hand and KOs him. Then what? Wilder will have to rematch AGAIN? Or does he fight Whyte finally? Then Fury goes on and fights Joshua anyway?...It's all muddled.
If Wilder managed to stop him with a right hand then it wouldn't be a fluke. It would mean that his puncher's chance paid off.

Fury by TKO in the 3rd fight.

What an enormous waste of everyone's time. This guy lost convincingly already.

Oh well, Fury by KO this time.

I'll watch but ...

- I was hoping for AJ vs Fury first
- A third fight in England would have been way cooler

Does this mean Joshua is going to have to face Pulev?

he was gonna have to fight him anyway dude, it’s a mandatory.
I really like Parker vs wilder. Would much rather have that before fury. Wilder should look to rematch in a year. He still has the same power, and might be able to add a couple of little bits to his game to help him land that right hand a bit more often.

Wilder will claim his sneakers “had too many laces” when he gets stopped again.

Back