Fury vs Wilder 3 October MGM GRAND Las Vegas Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by MMALOPEZ, Feb 25, 2020.

1. MoreKane

MoreKane Yellow Card Yellow Card

the gap is much bigger

wilder can't box, and Fury was beating him the first 2 rounds, Wilder was struggling with those monster Fury jabs

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Blue Belt

Now what happens if Wilder wins this one? Will they have to run it back for a 4th time??
    Hate rematches. UFC’s they same.

3. NortheastPhilly

NortheastPhilly White Belt

Conquering America is the goal if you want to get really rich and become a super star boxer. AJ said Thai is bigger than boxing.

To be bigger than boxing you have to conquer America which is what AJ is trying to do or tried to do

It will be much more difficult after he lost like that to Ruiz. America is very demanding and you will have to be spectacular to become a superstar

4. NortheastPhilly

NortheastPhilly White Belt

“The first fight [vs Wilder], Fury won in my view but it was a draw as we all saw. The second fight, no one expected Fury to put him on the back foot like he explained he was going to do. I think it will be the same result in the third fight.”

“I think Fury is probably the best heavyweight in our era. Fighting [Wladimir] Klitzchko and dethroning him and also coming back from everything he’s come back from, beating Wilder and getting the title, that’s incredible," Parker told Talk Sport.