Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

Personally I don't think the gap between Fury and Wilder is as wide as it looks after the last fight.

Fury wasn't dominating Wilder until he clipped him behind the head and fd up his equilibrium. Then he beat him up. I think that combined with Wilder being a bit sluggish from being too heavy made the fight more of a blowout than it could have been.

If Wilder can get his head right, I expect a more competitive fight.
the gap is much bigger

wilder can't box, and Fury was beating him the first 2 rounds, Wilder was struggling with those monster Fury jabs

Now what happens if Wilder wins this one? Will they have to run it back for a 4th time??
Hate rematches. UFC’s they same.

AJ vs. Fury 80,000 seater in Wembley, both guys on home soil, craziest fans in the world the brits. That's the fight hope happens now.

Conquering America is the goal if you want to get really rich and become a super star boxer. AJ said Thai is bigger than boxing.

To be bigger than boxing you have to conquer America which is what AJ is trying to do or tried to do

It will be much more difficult after he lost like that to Ruiz. America is very demanding and you will have to be spectacular to become a superstar

“The first fight [vs Wilder], Fury won in my view but it was a draw as we all saw. The second fight, no one expected Fury to put him on the back foot like he explained he was going to do. I think it will be the same result in the third fight.”

“I think Fury is probably the best heavyweight in our era. Fighting [Wladimir] Klitzchko and dethroning him and also coming back from everything he’s come back from, beating Wilder and getting the title, that’s incredible," Parker told Talk Sport.

I don't know if this is good for Wilder. He is getting older and I don't know if he will truly go back to the drawing board and learn the skills he needs to compete with Fury. He still has power, but is it as much as it was a few years ago? The last thing I read, he still seems a bit delusional.

The power question is a no issue, even if he lost 50% of his power, he could still knock out a horse.

Problem is he isn't on that elite level compared to Fury and AJ.

.....I mean elite during this current HW period.

With all this prep time Wilder gonna be looking like Sweet Pea in the ring.
Yep. Word on the street is he's on the 6-month "Loma" program, so now realistic to think he should bring that kind of resume into the third fight from a skill set standpoint and he'll still have the power,...

I don't think this one is gonna sell like the first two if this is the next fight.

Negotiations underway for AJ-Fury according to Eddie's weekly (almost daily) interviews on IFL.

we'll see. Who knows, maybe Wilder really did have issues in the fight. He gassed in 2 rounds, came in heavy and wasn't taking punches well at all. Its possible the same thing that happened to Joshua vs Ruiz happened against Fury.
That punch right behind the ear basically ruined Joshua and Wilder in the exact same way.

Wonder why it is and why it isn't targeted more, both fought on for around 4 more rounds with their balance totally fucked and glassy eyes. Must be a prime concussion spot but its weird that it happened in the 2 biggest HW bouts of recent year only a few months apart.

I don't know if this is good for Wilder. He is getting older and I don't know if he will truly go back to the drawing board and learn the skills he needs to compete with Fury. He still has power, but is it as much as it was a few years ago? The last thing I read, he still seems a bit delusional.
I actually see it being better for Wilder. Who knows how long Fury’s head stays in this and his dedication holds up.

He still has power, but is it as much as it was a few years ago?
Power? Both Wilder and Fury most likely will not lost any percent of their power during further 2-3 years. Agility, yeah, when these HW guys are 32-34 looks better than when they are 35-37. Usually.
Who knows how long Fury’s head stays in this and his dedication holds up.
With current lockdown in U.K most likely he is able better to hold up his dedication.
--
Biggest question might be, how will be with tickets sales after this current fear and safety measures………..…

With current lockdown in U.K most likely he is able better to hold up his dedication.
--
Biggest question might be, how will be with tickets sales after this current fear and safety measures………..…
I kind of see that being the opposite. Without having a fight to keep his eye on the prize maybe leading him to lose focus.

Its all speculation of course. Hes answered all doubters so far, myself especially.

Power? Both Wilder and Fury most likely will not lost any percent of their power during further 2-3 years. Agility, yeah, when these HW guys are 32-34 looks better than when they are 35-37. Usually.

--
My background is football so I'm used to guys physically deteriorating after 30. So you don't think he'll lose some of that power? The Fury saga has been going on for a couple years now and it's been his toughest times on the back end of his career.

I hope Wilder gets back to being himself and not the victim or the preacher.

Well, I'm not an expert, but I don't beat less hard than when I was 22. I'm 42 now.
--
The biggest difference for me is considerably longer recovery period that doesn't allows train something like I was 17-22.
Plus agility is considerably lesser ( changing angles etc. ).
& I think a bit more prone to get damaged head too, if compare with my 22 y.o version.
For this yeah, agility does matters a lot, some not bad KB coaches consider for example KB guy's prime like some 22-27 , this yeah, from euro and non Dutch approach.
& high kicks, yeah, I can't do what I was able to do when I was 22, for example.
Actually when I recently did last sparrings, I don't use high kicks anymore, It costs me too much.
yeah, longer than 4 rounds in row I spar only boxe or some grappling " stuff " ...
-----
I for example even compared 35+ y.o pro boxer vs 18 y.o ammy guy.
For 3 rounds 18. y.o guy was better. At least from judges verdicts in trial bout. ( now pros are eliglible to compete in trials for Olympic ranking to get in the Games ).
Longer, I don't know, this older guy fights 8 - 10 rounders, gas tank does have pretty decent but he Isn't such sharp and agile like he was some 25 y.o amateur.
Bang if landed, I think pretty not less effective tha his younger version.
And this isn't HW division, so he should make weight limits.

Delay in fights now doesn't matters much: modern this nev virus fear crisis impacts all levels, regardless are they 12 y.o amateur kids or top level adults amateurs or any pros.
---
Otherwise Wilder- Fury III or Fury-A.J had collected high revenues from gates, for example, and good undercards too helps for sales a lot, BTW. If properly advertised.

No surprise that the Corona virus has seen to the Fury-Wilder trilogy fight being delayed.

Arum said he has already had a chat with Tyson Fury and Fury fully understands that with $17m from his last fight coming from the gate the trilogy fight is hardly going to play to an empty house.

Arum saying Fury-Wilder III now likely to be pushed back to Nov-Dec.

Back