Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

I just read 26 pages of this. Jesus Christ
You're welcome.
thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

I never said I hated white europeans. The entire premise is absurd as I am white and my family comes from Europe.

Aries is an incel, he's a sad little guy living by himself who sees in fighters like Lomachenko something he wishes he could be but never can. He has a legitimate paranoia about people who don't share his hero worship. If he hadn't singled me out for the past several years over Lomachenko, I'd almost feel sort of bad for the guy. Imagine having so little going on that you carried grudges for actual years over someone being fans of different athletes than you. Seriously, think about that one for a minute. Don't we all have different favorites and opinions and we all get along fine.
This pathetic loser though, he has literally been broken because someone has tarnished the image of what he's sees as an idealized version of himself. Its pretty sad, really. I almost feel a little guilty about it. Almost. But then I realize how ridiculous it is and I laugh a him instead.
All of this shit needs to stop. Yall are going to have to start using the ignore features since none of you can go two posts without taking shots at the one another.

Anyone here interested in a MMA fight between @aries vs. @WklySportsMemes ?

May 2nd on the undercard of Canelo vs. BJS. Order DAZN right now to watch live.
Special guest referee is going to be @Seano

If you have to go to the toilet during the event, please leave at least 1$ for the lavatory attendant @Yacob
You think mma would be the way to go?

I propose Muay Thai in 4oz gloves

I don't think I've been following. I'll have to double-back...

I'd like to have seen you call him on this one of the 5000 other times he's said this garbage to me over the past couple of years. My whole point has been to show what that dumb cunt does to every conversation we have here.
Guess you arent smart enough to take a hint.

Worry about yourselves and there wont be a problem.

Last warning for all of you. Next one youre banned. Simple as that. The entire boxing forum is tired of your constant pissing contests.

I dont want to see anyone banned or lose solid contributors but enough is enough and Im tired of baby sitting and having to delete posts constantly.

Move on.

I'm not racist.
No, you're not. Nobody is really claiming this, right? That's a nasty fucking yoke to try to attach to someone when you don't know their heart.

I didn't see this all until just now. Not starting it back. Sorry.

No, you're not. Nobody is really claiming this, right? That's a nasty fucking yoke to try to attach to someone when you don't know their heart.

I didn't see this all until just now. Not starting it back. Sorry.
A few years back, do you recall the "exoctic white puncher" joke that started with Lucas Matthysse? Thats what it all stems from, a few idiots weren't here for the joke and thought it was a real thing and couldn't let it go. Weird thing is that it was in regards to a South American fighter.

A few years back, do you recall the "exoctic white puncher" joke that started with Lucas Matthysse? Thats what it all stems from, a few idiots weren't here for the joke and thought it was a real thing and couldn't let it go. Weird thing is that it was in regards to a South American fighter.
I never knew what the inside joke referred to. But you're white, right? I mean, you're in Maine for fuck's sake. Anyway, whatever on all that shit.

You look good in yellow, too. Rock it for a bit.

I never knew what the inside joke referred to. But you're white, right? I mean, you're in Maine for fuck's sake. Anyway, whatever on all that shit.

You look good in yellow, too. Rock it for a bit.
Mostly white, Irish mainly. Some Portuguese and Italian but most of my family is Irish.

I was gonna mention that when people brought up the Ukrainians earlier
The "White Exotics" as they were being called.

That's your interpretation and it's not accurate. You just told me a week ago to go fuck myself, taking shit personal, only to edit that post quickly. Why did you edit that out? Because you were gotten to. And you just did it with aries today telling him to fuck off. Face it, you take Sherdog seriously because it's your life.

hey Now...Sherdog is my life too.

Well, shit. Seems a little early to pull that down. I guess so they don't have to train for no reason. Ugh. This Wuhan Flu Chinese Virus is the worst.

I do think that some of the dislike you get towards fighters like Lomachenko and Fury are unfortunately racial in nature. I mean come on, why would you dislike Lomachenko one of the most complete fighters in the history of boxing for any other reason.As a boxing fan, you should admire Loma.

I think, and I'm not saying this a huge amount of people, but a substantial amount of people tend to have some animosity towards any deocrated white fighter, as Ishe Smith said

This is why you get people go on calling Fury and Loma "Great white hopes". Just my opinion on the whole matter

Lomachenko
greatest amateur boxer in history record 396-1.. 2 gold medals
pro, becomes a 3 time weight class champion in 12 fights
considered p4p #1 or #2 on all the lists

Seano, Dejulez "He's overrated ya'll"

Back