Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

You can talk you only recently had a yellow card yourself. I got this card because I insulted Don'tquoteme after Fury demolished Wilder. I got a bit drunk and that fucker reported me. That's an example of fragile. I only called him a prick ffs lol I got excited after the Wilder destruction so sue me!

You are fragile as fuck which is why you ignore my assertions which poke huge giant holes through your pathetic ramblings. If my false narrative is so easy to dismiss then why don't you attempt to counter them. So for the nth time are you saying that Seano isn't biased? Simple question, let's see if you answer it or swerve it like usual.
Asked and answered. So you are a self admitted biased drunk. Think most people could already tell that from your post.

No I dont stalk Seano's every post. He seems fair and objective. . . Plus a majority of they people who take issue with him have no credibility and are some of the biggest hypocrites on the board.

The most obvious thing in the thread is that not many people dont like @aries and it hurts his feelings.
And
That you guys hang on @Seano 's every word. And obsesse over his opinion.

Lol at the white knight saving the damsel in distress.
I guess you're gonna ignore that example of you being a hypocrite. it seems to be a pattern that you get called out and the only way you can deal with it is by calling other people emotional or gotten to.

The only reason I said for him to stop so he doesn't get a card is because I know what people are like in this sub-forum. I've had arguments with Conor fan boys, Fedor fan boys, Moose fan boys, in war room, Mayberry, wherever, but the only time I've ever been reported is when I've criticised Wilder or been in conversations in Wilder threads. Never had a yellow card though, but I know I've been reported.

That's a double negative my learned friend which means the opposite of what you thought it meant. You really are a dumb fuck.
Says the guy with a giant run on sentence. Here you go unravelling... falling right into the trap your bud warned you about

I guess you're gonna ignore that example of you being a hypocrite. it seems to be a pattern that you get called out and the only way you can deal with it is by calling other people emotional or gotten to.

The only reason I said for him to stop so he doesn't get a card is because I know what people are like in this sub-forum. I've had arguments with Conor fan boys, Fedor fan boys, Moose fan boys, in war room, Mayberry, wherever, but the only time I've ever been reported is when I've criticised Wilder or been in conversations in Wilder threads. Never had a yellow card though, but I know I've been reported.
Nothing hypocritical about it.
Could care less about you being reported...
Yes there is a giant conspiracy because you are anti Wilder people are reporting you. Lol please

Last edited:

That's the truth. I've been on here for 16 years and never had a single card but the two times I criticised Wilder and his fan boys I get yellow carded both times.

So you don't drink when watching big boxing matches? I've been here 16 years and never got a single yellow card. Seano, fair and objective, meh! Who are these big hypocrites who have a problem with Seano. They seem like the same people who have an issue with you demented posts. Funny you are on the same side. And frankly it's sickening watching you suck Seano off all the time.
-No I dont get drunk and talk shit on the internet.
-" you have an issue with YOU demented posts..."
Lol. Ok English scholar who is still upset that I corrected your non readable post while you were calling people stupid.

Says the guy with a giant run on sentence. Here you go unravelling... falling right into the trap your bud warned you about
It was a single paragraph with full stops and commas in. That tells me you don't know what the word sentence means as well as not knowing what double negatives are. Maybe you should stop rage posting, it's obviously throwing you off your game.

Nothing hypocritical about it.
Could card less about you being reported...
Yes there is a giant conspiracy because you are anti Wilder people are reporting you. Lol please
You don't know the definition of hypocrisy then.

I didn't say there was a conspiracy. I have no reason to believe the moderator that told me was lying. Obviously certain people in here can't handle disagreements and report people for nothing. It's quite sad that's what it's come to but oh well.
That's the truth. I've been on here for 16 years and never had a single card but the two times I criticised Wilder and his fan boys I get yellow carded both times.
It's better to just leave it then, dude. It's not going anywhere. Just sad that's what people do when we're all trying to have fun and discuss boxing.

This seems like crying to me. But the "fanboys" got yellow cards too. In fact one of you guys reported me and I got mine first. So that pokes a whole in that pity conspiracy theory.

Wow! I dropped an r which I corrected almost immediately. At least I know what the definition of a sentence is. Apparently paragraphs don't exist in your reality, you just see long sentences lol
Paragraphs on a forum...really. smh reaching for straws.
Yet again another shining example of whatever Aries does is justifiable and excused while he calls people out for the very same thing. The exact definition of a hypocrite.

So the boot licking does work. Interesting.
It was a thread where a moderator was openly telling people where, when, and how many times they've been reported. Try harder, dude.

Yeah, I know why you won't speak up and defend Lomachenko. Its because he has a resume like Juanma Lopez and you can't really pretend its not true. The guy couldn't do what Garcia and Gamboa did and beat Salido. Promotional hype job who got a bogus title shot and was rewarded for losing that shot with another title shot. Whats his best win? Cano and Demarco victim Jorge Linares? Wow! Imagine claiming a boxer is one of the greats when his best win is Linares. For fucks sake. He's literally just now getting ready to fight the first fresh opponent of his entire pro career.
And lol at calling me a loser. Coming from the guy who is so in love with a boxer that he has to hold a grudge against someone for several years because he doesn't happen to be a fan, rehashing the same lame insults over and over and over, thread after thread while being oblivious to the fact that he is exactly what he claims the other guy is X1000. This is why women avoid you like the Coronavirus.

Come on don’t rip on my guy to try to make a point, Juanma was no hype job and had world class power. He almost took salido out in one of the fights but had a shit chin and was a dumb mofo, if his chin was comparable to say Cotto shit would have played out differently.

It is a gimme fight. You think who's going to win that one is a tough call? Are you favoring Chisora? Of course you're not, because Chisora doesn't win big fights. Its a disappointing fight for the guy who demanded to be made mandatory challenger to Joshua's belt.

It’s his career he’s going to make decision as far as financial means, is he’s made a mandatory he assures his shot against Joshua, but as you said he’s a bit small, with no pop and gets hit fairly easy, do you think he’s gunna fuck around and get laid out by Brazeale or Parker.

I got drunk watching the fight with friends, then when they'd gone I went on Sherdog to gloat. I'm the world's worse person. How can I live with myself. I bet you never got drunk watching a boxing match? Yeah run along and hope you don't get knocked off your bike you troll twat.
Are you drunk again now?.... Worst...Worse.... genius.
Who would knock me off my bike? Stop with the drunken fantasies.
P.S. "Friends" sounds made up.

NO! Good god you don't fucking get it at all! You are fucking stupid! No and let me repeat for the nth time. I don't particularly care if you are biased as long as you admit you are biased because then at least I can adjust for that. It's really a simple concept to grasp. Just sit there for a minute and let it sink in before you post any more retarded posts that totally miss the point. I told you already that we are all biased. If you are a racist I'd rather know than trust you when you are in fact a racist in disguise. And you are acting as though you aren't biased!

giphy.gif

Are you a Racist in disguise @Seano ?

79863402-2804-4982-BFCF-FAA40A3F378A.gif

He's already admitting hating white europeans...

But he’s white though that’s some Dave Chappele shit right there. I just really wanna know because I’ve see him back fighters of different backgrounds, but when trump is mentiones and brought up in a subject about racism he goes “Meh, I don’t care”

So like bruh are ya or are ya not?
Dudes need to know if they have to carry themselves different around specific posters who for all they know might not like their kind in person.

He's already admitted hating white europeans...
And @WklySportsMemes you dropped a like, I thought you were going on your bike or was that just an excuse to stop posting? lol
I never said I hated white europeans. I don't hate anyone. You keep saying that about me.

It was you that said you hated black americans.

Back