Fury vs Wilder Dec.19th Joined PPV FOX/ESPN

Or that a meh could trigger people so much.
You guys crucified him for that.
Who knew that people would pull somebody up on being a hypocrite when having a debate? Amazing concept, I know.

The Emeritus belt is something i could probably fight for....billed as "winner gets to fuck off"

Um....because aj is tied up

You're not this dense
No he was not tied up. Usyk vs Chisora was originally made in January. That was after Joshua/Ruiz 2 and before the Pulev fight was signed.

You guys do let a certain guy slide with his bias/hypocrisy...just saying
Well come on now, he's only biased against people he doesn't like. Unlike me who hates an entire continent of white people.

I believe so.
He probably fought the active title holder though...can't imagine they'd go years without collecting money from bouts

You guys do let a certain guy slide with his bias/hypocrisy...just saying
That would work if I haven't called @aries out on posts i disagree with in the past though. Are you talking about someone else?

OMG not a mod....how would one ever survive.
Quick can a mod please enter so I can lick his dirty boots.
Look, just because it's not everyone laughing at you for a change, it doesn't mean you get to celebrate.

That would work if I haven't called @aries out on posts i disagree with in the past though. Are you talking about someone else?

Look, just because it's not everyone laughing at you for a change, it doesn't mean you get to celebrate.
My apologies for not having all your post and interactions with other posters memorized like a fkn psycho ... they just aren't important enough to.
FYI can you guys please stop misusing the words Everone/Everybody and nobody. Please and THnX

Only a fucking weirdo has people's posts committed to memory.
I think that's called "not having Alzheimer's"

Look, I'd rather have a vague recollection of disagreeing with someone once than not even remembering my own opinions, then looking like a moron when someone calls me out on it.

I think that's called "not having Alzheimer's"

Look, I'd rather have a vague recollection of disagreeing with someone once than not even remembering my own opinions, then looking like a moron when someone calls me out on it.
Who doesn't remember their opinion? I just can't say I remember everything you post.

My apologies for not having all your post and interactions with other posters memorized like a fkn psycho ... they just aren't important enough to.
FYI can you guys please stop misusing the words Everone/Everybody and nobody. Please and THnX
I'm sorry I'll be sure to speak in 100% literal terms from now on. I forgot i was talking to a 2 year old who can't grasp the concept of metaphors.

Who doesn't remember their opinion? I just can't say I remember everything you post.
You can't seem to remember conversations you've had today now apparently.

Back