***Fury/Ngannou MEGA THREAD***

Fury wins this fight at least 19/20 times. You'd be paying to see if you caught that 1 time. I would not pay.
Another clown show like Mayweather McGregor. But it'd be a good retirement check.

Dana and the ufc should just get on board this is money like may/mac was.
The 4oz gloves will help frank if it happens he has great timing, power, speed but he's still only got a puncher's chance at the end of the day.

Considering Fury just sold out Wembly, it should be a no brainer.

I doubt it happens .. pointless gimmick fight

I said it way long ago, I am way more interested in this fight than I ever was for the Whyte fight and I also said Nganou would probably prove a bigger risk/more difficult challenge.

I’m still interested in this fight, who else will fury fight? Can’t be usyk or joshua, Not Wilder.
Jared Anderson? I don’t see that happening.

Fucking spong?

Nganou weirdly makes sense.

Am I missing something here? UFC still has multiple clauses in their contracts that deal with this (Champion's clause, right to match). Are we forgetting about Randy Couture? Like I said, I might be missing something, but if nothing has changed, Francis is far from being able to work for another promotion without the UFC's blessing.
Yeah you are missing that the contracts are different after the sell and after the anti-trust lawsuit. They are 5 years max now. Couture had fights on his contract still when he left, different situation. Ngannou has fully fulfilled his contract and the only thing holding him right now in contract is the champions clause that ends within this year or if he fights 3 times. Ngannou strategically got his knee surgery to be unable to fight this whole year so by the time he's eligible his contract is over with UFC. He can choose to resign with them, but if that contract doesn't allow a Fury fight, I just don't see Ngannou signing with UFC. Ngannou has all the leverage right now. He can be a free agent at the end of the year if he wants to and can switch over to boxing.

UFC right now is like apple/WWE etc

It doesnt matter how shit your product/card is, they still sell at least 300k PPVs/Phones

How much has the worst selling HW title ppv in the last 5 years or so sold? 425K?
They have plenty of fights that sold 125k range. Not talking HWs just in general.
Terence Crawford does those numbers but Crawford also walks way with $6m in his pocket after. Those UFC guys selling 125k ppv walk away with like $50k.

Sure, that sort of rush could raise his odds of winning to about 1 in 1000, maybe not that good. Swinging haymakers in boxing will get you knocked out at that level.

Francis has a fraction of a percentage point chance of winning.

Francis is not even the best striker at HW in the UFC; he had to hold Gane down, and he is going to challenge Fury?
I agree he has little chance, just think ruhsing is his best

Anyone who thinks Ngannou has any type of chance, in any sort of stand up fight, is seriously delusional.

Fury surely has enough money, so is he just scared to fight Ngannou in a UFC MMA match?

Opinions?

1) The UFC pays shit and has insanely controlling contracts

2) It takes a long time to become an MMA fighter

3) Why would he, the more valuable fighter go by Ngannou's rules?

Back