Fury looks fat

looks like a slob. sad to see the state of the hw division that someone like him and ruiz are world champs.

looks like a slob. sad to see the state of the hw division that someone like him and ruiz are world champs.
Fury and Ruiz aren't world champs though.

Surprised Wilder was getting booed, is he unpopular? Or was that just the Brits filling the arena (which was crazy,all those people for a weigh in/ Wow).

Who do like in the rematch?
Can't lie, both guys weights have me totally rethinking this one. I like Wilder by KO but I don't like him being so heavy in a fight that likely goes a lot of rounds.

Well sorry but testing for PEDs has become more stringent and has impacted their constant usage preventing them from being nearly as ubiquitous as they once were.

Before the weigh-ins, I had it about 60/40 for Wilder because I think he has way more room to make adjustments. He fought like an idiot last time and still came away with a draw because of his natural gifts.

Not sure what to think now. Fury tends to get fat and lazy against guys he should beat. Maybe feeling like he already beat Wilder has affected his mindset. I hope not. Wilder is too dangerous to be taking lightly. Fat Tyson is often sucking wind by the 6th round.

her family must be in the Illuminati or some shit cuz her music absolutely sucks and she’s everywhere. Legit the biggest industry plant I’ve ever seen.
She's poor garbage. Its sad young people have actually been convinced by the media that shes good

Crazy how a 6ft 7 guy who trains a lot can have love handles like that. Diet is garbage

Fury went from a -110 favorite to +125, so his shape is def in question.

He is a huge fucking man, 24 pounds gained as long as some of it is muscle is nothing for his body.

He has been saying over and over again for the past few months that he is training heavy, and looking to go into the fight heavy, no surprises here. It's part of his strategy, let's see how it works out.

People overgeneralize these things into stupidity.

Well, you got this one wrong.

Bro science sherdog opinion coming thru. Just look at this dude. Wearing baggy pants and shirts, already starting with the excuses that he's barely working out. I'm worried bros. I don't think Fury wants this scrap.
wilder-fury%20(4)_8.jpg

I don't want to sugarcoat it, but he looks fat as shit and out of shape. Just watch at the weigh ins, he's coming in heavy.

Back