Fury looks fat

just don't get it, makes no sense, he's already too big, what a stupid idea. I doubt if it's a discipline thing, it sounds like a strategy and a stupid one.

I have the same feeling. Bad bad strategy.

i don't, fat guys don't want people just ogling them. check out buster douglas' weigh in for holyfield, he had this look on his face like he was trying to ignore all the people gawking at his whale belly, poker faced as fuck.
It won't have anything to do with his confidence in the ring tomorrow night. Boxing is about skills and will not tummy tightness.

just don't get it, makes no sense, he's already too big, what a stupid idea. I doubt if it's a discipline thing, it sounds like a strategy and a stupid one.

I think he just ruined his body with the coke binge. He looked good against Klitschko, but his physique went to shit immediately after that.

Even in his best shape he's probably going to be carrying a spare tire, and it just gets harder and harder every year.

I suppose he might try more clutching and grabbing which is definitely a strength of his, leaning on guys and tiring them out.

It won't have anything to do with his confidence in the ring tomorrow night. Boxing is about skills and will not tummy tightness.
Problem is it affects performance. Man I'm disappointed I wanted him to win.

He has looked bigger around chest/shoulders (muscle) compared to run up to first fight. He also looks fairly lean around the face. Not sure we should be getting our knickers in a twist about a 6'9 guy putting on 16 pounds.

Hopefully it's roid weight.

Hes going for the knockout. He knows he cant survive to the scorecards again

Impossible to know if he is coming in just fat or if theres an actual strategy to this. Sure he says he wants to knock him out and being heavier means he absorbs the punches better but that wont help with a right straight to the chin or top of the head.

With fury it can mean a million different things from master boxer strategy to mental imbalance issues, who the fuck knows, I can’t wait

When he took of the hoodie you could see that he has a bit of a gut, but overall it looks like he added muscle mass around the arms, shoulders and chest.
Wilder adding so much weight is a bit of a surprise, he's no spring chicken and most of his power seems to come from is explosive speed. If the additional weight slows him down a bit/throws his timing off he could be screwed. Maybe he tries to compensate for slowing down a bit, maybe he just wants to be stronger on the inside.

I can’t believe some people are jumping to conclusions because he kept a shirt on, this is the same cunt that turned up to a press conference in a yellow Lamborghini dressed as Batman and had a scrap with the Joker.

Then proceeded to put on a disciplined performance.

His jaw line sure indicates he will. If he comes in weighting 270 that means he added an awful lot of muscle, that would be suspect IMO.

^^^ This.

For a confirmed steroid cheat, I get pretty narked about people's enthusiasm for him, sometimes.

tyson gut.jpg As he took top layer off, ain't trim, but not disastrous.

He's promised to KO Wilder in 3, him and his father seem to think the size advantage makes this more likely. Maybe he is serious, afterall?

^^^ This.

For a confirmed steroid cheat, I get pretty narked about people's enthusiasm for him, sometimes.
Since Canelo got busted, nobody cares about steroids anymore, its 2020 on Sherdog mate, keep up.

His dad seems pretty confident, all over UK tele offering 100k bets on him winning.

Newsflash, furys always fat. Except this time he added 15lbs of muscle.

Hes going to do exactly what he says; make it an inside dogfight from the opening bell. Leaning, pot shotting and maybe even some dirty boxing.

Will Wilder have an answer? or just keep his distance and take his head clean off through the guard.

Well find out tonight. One things for sure; both men are coming in heavy and looking to take each other out.

Back