Fury looks fat

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Bro science sherdog opinion coming thru. Just look at this dude. Wearing baggy pants and shirts, already starting with the excuses that he's barely working out. I'm worried bros. I don't think Fury wants this scrap.
wilder-fury%20(4)_8.jpg

I don't want to sugarcoat it, but he looks fat as shit and out of shape. Just watch at the weigh ins, he's coming in heavy.

Literally cant tell anything so far.

He was fat in the first one and managed to box the shit out of Deontay.... he has said he's going UP in weight for the rematch, so I'd assume he's a bit fatter.

That's not what is going to determine the outcome of this fight, though.

I'm betting he comes in light.

He was premature and unbelievably weighed only a single pound at birth. I would've guessed he was a 10-12 pound baby given the size he grew to be.

He dresses like Billie Eilish, maybe he has body dysmorphia too.

I'm betting he comes in light.

His jaw line sure indicates he will. If he comes in weighting 270 that means he added an awful lot of muscle, that would be suspect IMO.

I don't know if she's a bitch but she seems a bit bratty and she's a teen. That's two-thirds of the criteria.

her family must be in the Illuminati or some shit cuz her music absolutely sucks and she’s everywhere. Legit the biggest industry plant I’ve ever seen.

Back