Media Fury is very excited about fighting Ngannuo

Big payday to fight a shit boxer, ofc he will be.
No disrespect to Francis but the HW division has like 3 good fighters. Being top of the pile (arguably) doesn't mean that much these days.

Meh. Fury lets Ngannou make himself tired for 7 rounds and ref stops the fight standing in like R8 or R9.

With 4 oz gloves. Take my money!!! Now that would be very intriguing. With 10 oz gloves not so much..

I'm only interested in this if its an MMA fight but we all know that will never happen. I don't see what Fury gets out of this, beating an MMA fighter in boxing means nothing and Fury already has a boat load of money to the point he donates his fight purses. Now if Fury beat Francis in MMA that would mean a lot. I understand why Francis would want this fight though a massive pay day and even in a loss he gets more exposure internationally and a bigger name in general. I'm sure the people hyped to watch jake paul vs tyrone woodley 2 will be going ape shit for this one though.

Just the idea of a world champion boxer boxing someone who has never competed in boxing is absurd.

But money talks and I'd probably watch it

Francis in the torture chamber for 12 rounds would be hilarious to watch!

Fury wouldn't even try to finish him.

Free money and hype from the power lovers.

Back