Fury is my new hero

Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listened to him talk, watched him Take the walk .
I haven't been this inspired since Randy beat the hell out of Tim Sylvia.
I never liked Sylvia.
Js had a situation at UFC 57 with him.
I tried not to like Fury.
But the man was built for combat and so I'm going to go jogging
Tommorow.
Lol he's awesome.

Yeah I always liked him but now he might be my favorite active fighter even though I'm more of an MMA fan. Such a unique blend of character, skills and attributes. He is breathing new life into boxing and he's doing it after everyone thought he was long done.

Yeah I always liked him but now he might be my favorite active fighter even though I'm more of an MMA fan. Such a unique blend of character, skills and attributes. He is breathing new life into boxing and he's doing it after everyone thought he was long done.

oh yeah .. it's too bad he's already 33 .. getting up there .. not that many years left

oh yeah .. it's too bad he's already 33 .. getting up there .. not that many years left
HWs can fight pretty late but not if he's going to rely on his chin and abuse his body by cycling from super fat to fight shape. We'll see what happens, his pops knows the deal.

I'll say this though I've never seen someone drag themselves out of the gutter to the top of their field before. He's an amazing dude.

Side note but I just happened to get a good look at his WBC Mayan belt and that has to be one of if not the coolest belt I’ve ever seen.

But the man was built for combat and so I'm going to go jogging
Tommorow.
Lol he's awesome.
Gypsy King style jogging?
49C3760A00000578-0-image-m-4_1520076429303.jpg

Well, since he was supposed to be done anyway I'm just happy we get to watch him at all. Couldn't care less where he ends up on the all time rankings. If he fights two or three more times (Dillian, AJ, Usyk) and hangs em up that would be satisfying to me.

Gypsy King style jogging?
49C3760A00000578-0-image-m-4_1520076429303.jpg

Lol, before the second Wilder - Fury fight, some fat fuck posted in the Strength and Conditioning sub-forum, trying to convince people that no combat athlete should Jog. They should just do HIIT. Wilder was one of the people he used as example to support his argument; he posted a video in which Wilder said he only did Sprints, not LISS-style road work. That worked out well for him<Lmaoo><45>

Lol, before the second Wilder - Fury fight, some fat fuck posted in the Strength and Conditioning sub-forum, trying to convince people that no combat athlete should Jog. They should just do HIIT. Wilder was one of the people he used as example to support his argument; he posted a video in which Wilder said he only did Sprints, not LISS-style road work. That worked out well for him<Lmaoo><45>
Man, I really hope we never lose the Bronze Bomber. I really have never laughed so hard in my whole life as I have laughing at him. He is like King Midas of unintentional comedy, everything he touches turns to gold.

msemail_TYSON_FURY_DEONTAY_WILDER_DN01JPG-JS654293651-1.jpg
KH-GRAPHIC-SPORT-WILDER-RINGWALK-OUTFIT-2-1.jpg

In fairness to Wilder, his stamina wasn't really a weak point until he tacked on about 20-30 pounds of extra muscle on a frame that really doesn't carry it well, which definitely wasn't bright. Not that I'd ever support forgoing road work, of course.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back