Jacob Bradley Williams vs. Elvin Tapong
Whitney Rice Ontiveros vs. Hope Holmes
Hector Saenz vs. Chance Norman
Jorge Cruz vs. Hugo Zuniga
Chris San Nicholas vs. Allen Reyes

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Are any of these fighters actually good

and oh god home equipment is finally back in stock but it's all 2-3x the cost of pre-covid times

I just want weight a plate tree and a yolk bar

and oh god home equipment is finally back in stock but it's all 2-3x the cost of pre-covid times

I just want weight a plate tree and a yolk bar
It’s honestly better to just wait until all this covid stuff calmed down. Gym equipment is crazy expensive now. I tried to get an air bike for cardio and it’s now 500 euros more expensive then it was before

That Thorne dude on the poster has the face and hairline of a Sherdogger btw, hopefully it doesn't get too damaged.

Prelims are all Amateurs - I have none on Tap history that I recall. I don't pick too many Ammy bouts.

Mains are pro at 5:30 Est on FP.

@Kryptt you fight loving f*king mofo the "Just Bleed" Godz got special throne waiting for you when the time comes and that won't be for some time. Thanks for the Sunday blood feed I would've never have known...

@Kryptt is the man.... I canceled FP though. I never watched it. May need to crank back up. Guess I will search a little.

Have to take my daughter to her friend's house. Kids interrupting my PBP. Why did I ever have them!
Yeah, but we wouldnt trade them for 10 mill. I dont think we would. Just tell them they arent allowed to move far away from you when you get old. They will be forced to drop by cvs and pickup those prescriptions when you are 80 and cant see and dangerous to drive. <36>

@Kryptt is the man.... I canceled FP though. I never watched it. May need to crank back up. Guess I will search a little.

FP and ESPN+ (and somewhat FITE) are well worth the subs imo. I'm going to sub ACA as well when they get their shit together lol...

I am but a humble Scion of the Just Bleed God

upload_2021-9-5_16-55-44.png

Gonna tune in for the last 2 fights if you can let me know when they aren't too far away please :)

Main Card is live
10 Bouts

Whoa - amazing scrap.

And that Sub (double)!

Back