RBR Fury-Chisora III in the works

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-derek-chisora-fight-27714209

Tyson Fury has told Derek Chisora to "get f****d" in his latest jab at his old rival, and could be putting their trilogy fight in jeopardy.

The world heavyweight champion declared earlier this week that he was officially coming out of retirement for a third bout against Chisora, as well as announcing that he is now being trained by Isaac Lowe. But just days after the confirmation that he would be returning to face the veteran Brit, Fury now seems to be less than keen on such an event.

He is currently in Iceland on the hunt for strongman Thor Bjornsson, and took to Instagram to share a video on his story updating fans on the potential trilogy.

/

Last week, Chisora's promoter Eddie Hearn told Boxing Social : “Derek had an offer from the Tyson Fury camp. It wasn’t enough money, I’m not sure we’re gonna see that fight, but good to see Tyson Fury keeping his options open.”

/

But it now seems as if the fight is in jeopardy, particularly after Bob Arum claimed that no deal was close to being made, and that Fury was just winding up fans.

What for? Fury already badly outclassed Chisora, twice. If anything Fury has only gotten better, can't really say the same for Chisora. I get wanting to give your buddy a big payday (and IMO Chisora deserves it, he constantly gets screwed with bad decisions and is an exciting fighter), but I don't think this is the way to go.

I say, give Chisora someone like Gerald Washington or Christian Hammer. Somebody he could feasibly knock out. Then if he wins that, give him a big money fight for his last hurrah.

I NEED TO SEE FURY VS USYK!!!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN IT WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST BOXING CHESS MATCHES EVER!!!!!! Its frustrating that casual fans only care about knockouts.

I NEED TO SEE FURY VS USYK!!!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN IT WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST BOXING CHESS MATCHES EVER!!!!!! Its frustrating that casual fans only care about knockouts.
Absolutely. Fury is a high IQ fighter just as Usyk is. That fight would also be a dream match-up for me which is why we'll probably never get to see it. That's boxing for you.

He's getting roasted in the comments on his social media accounts over this.

The Fury fanboys said Hearn was lying when Hearn claimed Fury wanted the Chisora trilogy. Now, that Fury confirmed that Hearn was telling the truth, they're in hiding.

Fury said this even before the whyte fight. He said hell fight them all in a joe Louis style bum of the month. Hes doing what he said except in a different order.

Fake retirement, until he relinquishes his belt its all publishity. He was probably wanting an easy tune up fight for the AJ-Usyk winner but changed his mind once Chisora asked for more money.

It sounds like he actually retired now. The WBC will declare his belt vacant soon. Though they probably gave him a grace period of a couple weeks in case he changes his mind (again). Fury's fake retirement now appears real.

Good riddance. Retiring without fighting the top 2 in the division, he should not even be the conversation for greatness.

All a load of shit, so that they have some shit to actually film for his upcoming netflix series. This is the made up tv drama that will be featured in the show I suspect. Pure theatre.

It's 2-0 isnt it ? This bs hardly makes any sense

That was when Fury was leaner, and had more of a moving & fencing style.
But with today's fat and brawling version of Fury, we might see a very different outcome... like stoppage in round 6... with Chisora on the canvas.

Good riddance. Retiring without fighting the top 2 in the division, he should not even be the conversation for greatness.
We wont vacate the belt prior to AJ vs uy expect the winner to call him out and more fury BS until the fight happens

Last edited:
LOL I still remember when Chisora was meant to be just be some random Klit bro opponent

Goes to show what some guys can make of their careers

Back