RBR Fury-Chisora III in the works

What sense is there in pushing for a trilogy fight against a guy you're already 2-0 over? I could see the 0-2 guy pushing the narrative of needing to get one back but when you're the one already up 2-0 it is just absurd.

So a pointless stay busy fight vs someone he has beaten 2 times already and is over the hill is 'no big deal'? lul

Yeah.

Stay busy, make a bit of cash, virtually no risk of scuppering the big fight (Usyk/AJ) Basically a glorified spar. Better for him than doing nothing.

lul at getting outraged over it. Means nothing.

Stay busy, make a bit of cash, virtually no risk of scuppering the big fight (Usyk/AJ) Basically a glorified spar. Better for him than doing nothing.
I'm sure Fury is flattered you are so considerate of his welfare and bank account, but for actual boxing fans (not you clearly) its a total waste of time scam fight and another example of why boxing is a joke these days. Cheers.

I'm sure Fury is flattered you are so considerate of his welfare and bank account, but for actual boxing fans (not you clearly) its a total waste of time scam fight and another example of why boxing is a joke these days. Cheers.

lul

Keep busy/ motivated. Take the big match in 6 months. Not ideal, but whatever. You would prefer he took on some “no name”, lose and scupper the mega fight?

You are losing absolutely nothing. Acting like Fury turned down Mike Tyson. Keep crying.

What a snowflake.

Keep busy/ motivated. Take the big match in 6 months. Not ideal, but whatever. You would prefer he took on some “no name”, lose and scupper the mega fight?

I prefer he took a new opponent that might be a challenge rather than a 'glorified sparring match' which is a waste of the spectators time and money. Fighting weak opposition to not scupper a mega fight is just weak and pathetic mentality for one of the supposed best fighters in the world, and supporting it is even more pathetic.

You are losing absolutely nothing. Acting like Fury turned down Mike Tyson. Keep crying.

I'm not gaining anything either which is why its a waste of time. Enjoy the spar. lul

I can never understand why boxing fans of certain fighters make piss poor excuses as to why they shouldn’t take dangerous fights. Do they not want to see competitive fights, or just see their guy beat up old opponents? He waltzed through chisora twice already, and could beat him only using his jab as per their last fight. This fight laughable, as is anyone trying to defend it

lul

What a snowflake.

your defending a fight that is indefensible from a fans point of view. Is there any reason for this rematch to happen based on the last 2 fights? Of course not! And this will be for the fuckin wbc belt as well.
No one on here is wants to see this fight again,and the fans once again lose out. This shit is what is wrong with boxing; fans accepting bullshit fights simply because they don’t want the possibility of ‘their man’ losing

your defending a fight that is indefensible from a fans point of view. Is there any reason for this rematch to happen based on the last 2 fights? Of course not! And this will be for the fuckin wbc belt as well.
No one on here is wants to see this fight again,and the fans once again lose out. This shit is what is wrong with boxing; fans accepting bullshit fights simply because they don’t want the possibility of ‘their man’ losing

Not a particular fan at all.

But you’re acting like he’s refused other fights.

Pretty sure his option is take this fight then fight AJ/Usyk, or take no fight then fight AJ/Usyk.

It’s absolutely a pointless fight, a glorified spar, so just take it as it is.

If he turns down Usyk/AJ in 6 months to fight David Price, yeah you can be mad, but this is not that at all.

Forgive me if I dont put much weight in your constant white knighting opinions.

It's just weird that you've been celebrating Wilder for knocking out the Stiverne's, Szpilka's, Breazeale's and Scott's when Chisora is better than all of those guys. As a matter of fact Chisora knocked out some of them himself.

The only thing that sucks about this fight is that it already happened twice. Fury enabling his mate a good payday.

Pretty sure his option is take this fight then fight AJ/Usyk, or take no fight then fight AJ/Usyk.

So you think there is no other decent fight to make in boxing for fury other than chisora? lol

Do tell us how you came to this conclusion

It's just weird that you've been celebrating Wilder for knocking out the Stiverne's, Szpilka's, Breazeale's and Scott's when Chisora is better than all of those guys. As a matter of fact Chisora knocked out some of them himself.

The only thing that sucks about this fight is that it already happened twice. Fury enabling his mate a good payday.
Never once celebrated them or claimed they were better than Chisora.

Glad we agree this fight sucks.

So you think there is no other decent fight to make in boxing for fury other than chisora? lol

Do tell us how you came to this conclusion
who do you suggest he should fight given it will be a voluntary defence

fury has gone from grown-ass man to groan, assman.

I guess I don't really mind this fight.

For one, if he is coming back this year, I don't think AJ or Usyk would be ready

Whyte he just beat

Wilder he beat twice.

Ruiz and Ortiz are fighting each other

So.....I guess it's between Chisora, Parker and Helenius?

I kinda just see it as a tuneup fight for the winner of AJ-Usyk.

How could this possibly be true ???
I'm not saying I know it's true, hence the "probably", but having had some experience with investigations of this nature - the cost on the person being investigated is often not insubstantial. When you've got as much money as Fury does, there's probably a team of accountants to pay to ensure everything is documented and accounted for and also a team of lawyers checking everything the investigators do to make sure you're protected. Those things aren't cheap.

Then again, it probably is Fury being Fury:
https://sports-news-now.com/bob-arum-says-tyson-fury-not-fighting-derek-chisora-next/

Is it because the AJ-Usyk fight is up soon and he wants to stay busy? If so, whatever, but I'd like to see Fury vs AJ. For whatever reason Fury vs Usyk is not AS appealing to me.

Is it because the AJ-Usyk fight is up soon and he wants to stay busy? If so, whatever, but I'd like to see Fury vs AJ. For whatever reason Fury vs Usyk is not AS appealing to me.
attention whoring, pathetic retirement

Back