RBR Fury-Chisora III in the works

As if Fury doesnt have a history of taking shitty fights?
Well thats the reason Hearn refused to sign him.

Seems funny timing as if this goes ahead will delay any fights for undisputed

Claim to fame - I was at 1 and 2

I will not be at 3

i assume it's a tuneup? Idk. Chisora will sell it by acting like a weirdo so maybe it sells in the UK

Tyson Fury pushing to fight someone he beat twice who has 1 win since 2019 is peak Tyson Fury.

Imagine the reactions if a certain other two HWs were doing this lol.

Do you see anyone being excited about the announcement of Fury vs. Chisora III?
If J.Lo and Ben Affleck announced the sequel of Gigli, you could literally copy & paste some responses from this thread.

Apparently Fury has a new trainer—an active featherweight boxer named Isaac Lowe. This is a strange move considering with SugarHill he's 3–0 with all 3 wins coming by way of stoppage/KO. SugarHill actually made him into a formidable heavyweight. Lowe will be Fury's seventh trainer in his pro career.
Hes been acting crackish again if this is true and not just him being a troll which is also a huge possibility.
Either trolling or back on the powder &/or rock

That wasn't a very long "retirement." If he wants to fight again then he should just wait for the winner of AJ & Usyk. An undisputed showdown for all the marbles is what fans want to see. A trilogy with Chisora doesn't even make any sense. They've been beefing lately ever since Chisora picked Whyte to beat him, and bet his house that he would, but that storyline is hardly compelling enough to justify them fighting for a third time.
The Kinahan investigation is probably squeezing him harder that he's letting on. This is him probably needing cash quick, and picking the easiest and least damaging fight he can.

lol boxing. Fury is a joke.

Do you see anyone being excited about the announcement of Fury vs. Chisora III?
If J.Lo and Ben Affleck announced the sequel of Gigli, you could literally copy & paste some responses from this thread.
I see Fury, yet again, getting a pass where others would be crucified.

He also claimed that issac Lowe is his new coach. I wouldn't believe a word, he's given his mate some exposure, and keeping Chisora relevant. If not he's full on lost the plot lol. I'm fairly sure he'll fight the winner of Usyk - AJ, and all this shit talk is just him doing what he does well, shit talk.

Three man free for all: Fury, Ngannou, Chisora. Winner of Usyk
-AJ is celebrity ref.
No dumber than anything else he’s yakkin about.

The Kinahan investigation is probably squeezing him harder that he's letting on. This is him probably needing cash quick, and picking the easiest and least damaging fight he can.
How could this possibly be true ???

How could this possibly be true ???

I doubt it, he had a 145 million dollar deal with US pay tv alone which he delivered all fights on so he's been paid well.

I don't remember hearing he had any assets frozen, just trouble getting a visa to USA.

He's retired. Unretired. Show me the money $500 mill. No, I'll only fight for charity. Fighting Ngannou one week, Chisora the next. I heard he's fighting The Mountain strongman guy the other day too.

I don't why why he's like this (fun trolling, loony, on crack?). But isn't one of the benefits of "retiring" all the time that you can be out of testing and have a reason why.

It'd be fun to watch if he has a tune up fight before winner AJ/Usyk but Chisora isn't all that interesting as an opponent.

He always promised chisora the pay day, he mentioned it years back. But still no way he doing this now.

Presumably just a stay busy fight and he’ll be fighting AJ/Usyk in a few months.

Meh, but not a big deal.

Presumably just a stay busy fight and he’ll be fighting AJ/Usyk in a few months.

Meh, but not a big deal.

So a pointless stay busy fight vs someone he has beaten 2 times already and is over the hill is 'no big deal'? lul

Back