Fureys combat conditioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

karateking

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anyone have this book?If so does any of the stuff in it work.Im thinking of getting it but want some feedback first.

i don't see good things coming...

Wher could this be from???

"Discussions on Matt Furery or other blowhards - If you believe that high rep endurance is the key to success in fighting, what are you doing in a strength and power forum? Use the search function to see if your particular scam artist has been discussed already."

the intelligent thing to do would have been reading the faq before talking out your ass

Dude, even putting aside the fact that Furey's (at best) a controversial figure and his assertions about building strength are disputed here... it's a bad deal.

I've seen the book, flipped through it in a used book store. I'd wager that everything in it can be found online free (Hindu squats, Hindu push ups and neck bridges, among them). The text was sparse and it cost way too much for the number of pages involved.

Scratch it right off your list.

Forbidden topic. Long story short: Furey is a shithead conman. Spend your money at rosstraining.com instead. a million times superior products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back