'Fur-ternity leave' to pet parents

This is worst than smokers taking extra breaks at work.

I've got 3 new pet cockroaches everyday. The company owes me 1000 days of paid leaves.

What’s next? Fapping days?

Roman Mitichyan when he applies for fur-ternity days off: "I'm not a woos! I'm not a poosy!"

Stop fucking your pets, and you won't need Fur-turnity leave to kill their evil dog-person abomination. Get your shit together folks.

Calling pet owners "parents" is a special kind of stupid.

“...tipped off company leadership that animals were just as important to their employees as human babies...”

That’s such a load of BS. Here’s the difference. When your kid breaks a leg, you never discuss with the doctor if it would just make more sense to kill the kid rather than treating the leg. After all, surgeries are expensive.

“...tipped off company leadership that animals were just as important to their employees as human babies...”

That’s such a load of BS. Here’s the difference. When your kid breaks a leg, you never discuss with the doctor if it would just make more sense to kill the kid rather than treating the leg. After all, surgeries are expensive.

Is that why vets advise pet owners to euthanize?

A cost-benefit analysis?

No. NO. NO NO NO!!!! Fuck these people who think their pets are people. Fuck them all

Sounds good to me....mind you we have 2 dogs and 3 cats...

But...seriously ?

Oh shit, this made me laugh.

God I love white people. They never stop making me laugh.

These are the kinds of perks you can get when you have a job that doesn't include and actual "work". Its a joke, but whatever. Its not like its happening at my place of employ.

I like it when somebody refers to themself as a fur parent or a dog mom, etc. because then it tells me to never speak to that person again. Saves a lot of time instead of finding out the hard way.

Is your pet a horse?

Back