Funny: Rampage to Joe, "shut the f--- up"

Meh, not like im making anything up

Sonnen
Mo
Rogan
Rashad
Halwanni

Im sure theres more, the dude is just easily gotten to.

He just doesn't like being disrespected. Only on the internet where trolling is not only accepted but encouraged is that a bad quality.

He does seem a little thin-skinned sometimes. Really good at dishing out the trash talk, not so good at brushing it off.

But it is an odd position to be in as the color commentator for an MMA event, you are getting paid to analyze what the guys are doing right and wrong, guys that strap it up and get in there and duke it out. Especially if you haven't done that, even if you've been a lifetime practitioner of multiple martial arts, like Joe.

I think joe had some kickboxing fights aswell.

The Joe playing the rusty trombone to jiu jistu line still makes me laugh

I know right? TS just trying to start shit....where im from people like that get slapped...

Yet you contibuted to the thread, giving it more views and replies. Nice "slap!" Slap me some more!

He just doesn't like being disrespected. Only on the internet where trolling is not only accepted but encouraged is that a bad quality.

Thing is most of the time he isn't being disrespected, he just gets confused because he isn't very smart and when he gets confused he gets angry. Trust me, if you met Rampage you would not be a fan. He is a bully and a douchebag. Remember that guy on TUF 10 who Rampage kept calling "titties"? What did that guy do to disrespect Rampage?

Thing is most of the time he isn't being disrespected, he just gets confused because he isn't very smart and when he gets confused he gets angry. Trust me, if you met Rampage you would not be a fan. He is a bully and a douchebag. Remember that guy on TUF 10 who Rampage kept calling "titties"? What did that guy do to disrespect Rampage?

He also dry humps female reporters and offers to motorboat them during interviews. So - there are some things not to like about rampage. Which is why I keep rooting for him to really get it together.

7 responses in before the first predictable hatebag post. That's got to be a record.

I'm sorry, but he has a point. Rampage does not have very thick skin, he very quickly finds the faults in others, from plenty of interviews I've seen with him.

But Rampage has cracked me up more times than any other fighter with his natural comedic talent though. No hater here.

Rampage is like Inoki a slap in the face from him is not only a once in a lifetime opportunity but also an honor to you and your entire family lineage.

Boxing or MT gym

Do that too - but I'm stuck here with the kids lol! That's why the "angry" part...

This is the longest she's been away. Once in a lifetime opportunity, that kind of thing. But its hard juggling all the kid stuff plus work, I'm out of training temporarily...

Him and Joe went to get fried chicken together in the monster truck lol.

That seems true. The longtime fans really love him. I do. I see him as a guy who had unlimited potential but couldn't bring it all together. He could have been a dominant champ if he could have kept coming in as the same guys that iced the iceman. I still like to see him do well. He definitely does seem to get cut more slack than somebody like John Jones. Both had DUIs, rampages was worse from what I recall, but Jones has taken far more heat for his.
Rampage wasn't busted for DUI ...he had a psychological break (you can see how sensitive and emotional he can get...I've always thought he was bipolar but that's his business) .

Rampage wasn't busted for DUI ...he had a psychological break (you can see how sensitive and emotional he can get...I've always thought he was bipolar but that's his business) .

Have a link to more info?

That would certainly explain why he's been so up and down in his time.

Oh so you've met him then?

rampage cant take anything negative, rogan talks about his lack of willingness to mix his game up and then rampage talks shit as usual.

Back