Funny: Rampage to Joe, "shut the f--- up"

This is ancient and they have talked since then.

Yeah. They're cool now. Rogan apologized for any misunderstanding and Rampage explained that he's just annoyed at how stupid many MMA fans are and would approach him with stupid shit like "why don't you ever use legs kicks?" and other shit that they simply heard from Rogan. Understandable, just reading all the unfounded disrespect he gets from the simpletons on this forum would be enough to drive a man nuts.

That was a pretty funny interview but they actually talked it out and made up back in February.

Ah, misread the date.

Its still funny, and I'm still interested to hear whether people think its a fair criticism.

Well, interested to hear from the few cogent sherdog posters anyway.

Man if we made a list of people who have hurt Rampage's feelings it would be a very long list. I just think the guy is not very smart and gets offended very easily.

Man if we made a list of people who have hurt Rampage's feelings it would be a very long list. I just think the guy is not very smart and gets offended very easily.

7 responses in before the first predictable hatebag post. That's got to be a record.

He does seem a little thin-skinned sometimes. Really good at dishing out the trash talk, not so good at brushing it off.

But it is an odd position to be in as the color commentator for an MMA event, you are getting paid to analyze what the guys are doing right and wrong, guys that strap it up and get in there and duke it out. Especially if you haven't done that, even if you've been a lifetime practitioner of multiple martial arts, like Joe.

just reading all the unfounded disrespect he gets from the simpletons on this forum would be enough to drive a man nuts.

You think? Rampage seems like one of the guys who gets the most slack on this forum. I feel like Jackson has to be a serious d-bag for an extended period of time before people really start getting at him.

IMO, Rampage is one of the few guys in MMA (along with Hendo and some others) that has to really go overboard to get called out on it by fans.

7 responses in before the first predictable hatebag post. That's got to be a record.

Meh, not like im making anything up

Sonnen
Mo
Rogan
Rashad
Halwanni

Im sure theres more, the dude is just easily gotten to.

You think? Rampage seems like one of the guys who gets the most slack on this forum. I feel like Jackson has to be a serious d-bag for an extended period of time before people really start getting at him.

IMO, Rampage is one of the few guys in MMA (along with Hendo and some others) that has to really go overboard to get called out on it by fans.

That seems true. The longtime fans really love him. I do. I see him as a guy who had unlimited potential but couldn't bring it all together. He could have been a dominant champ if he could have kept coming in as the same guys that iced the iceman. I still like to see him do well. He definitely does seem to get cut more slack than somebody like John Jones. Both had DUIs, rampages was worse from what I recall, but Jones has taken far more heat for his.

How could anyone be angry at Rogan?

He's a guy pushing 50 who recently got sleeve tattoos, he tells dick and far jokes for a living and he considers himself an intellectual because he's stoner smart and thinks he can blow your mind with his ideas and opinions.

If he offends you, just laugh and pat him on the head.

Back