Funny pictures of Dana during Woodley/Till

Hilarious
Dana looks like he's about to cry in the bottom photo.

This is the one thing I hate about the UFC, the President of an MMA organisation should never have a bias in any fight, let alone a title fight.
he shouldn’t and you are right but the ufc is a little different than say boxing. The organisation and president are also the promoters

Dana has taken his ball on gone home

DmoZxIHXoAM2PtI

DmoFRPXX4AAmxBz
Dana looks like he's gotta give Woodley a belt for banging his wife a few minutes ago.
I also found it funny how fast the fans started chanting U - S - A considering the boos he got during the lead up.

whats weird is that this picture in my avatar was a picture next to woodley (i cut woodley out)

they were friends at one point.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-5.28.07-PM.png

Hilarious

he shouldn’t and you are right but the ufc is a little different than say boxing. The organisation and president are also the promoters
Exactly and that's why the fighters shouldn't be treated differently in the build up to a fight. Otherwise might as well go the way of boxing and with fighters having their own promoters if the organisation doesn't want to do their job.

That look when Dana realizes his potential European star is getting destroyed by a dominant champion who doesn’t take his bullshit.
Since when we are calling Number One contenders dominant champions ?

Back