Funny people say Conor, Dustin, prime RDA, Gaethje "didn't look like themselves" against Khabib

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The GOAT make everyone look boolshit brotha

Whatchu gonna to do about it?

giphy.gif

Jezuz, we get it. We all agree he's around 8th or 9th best P4P GOAT, and likely would have moved up if he stuck around awhile longer. You know it, I know it, we all know it. So give it a rest already.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ get a life, 1500 posts about Khabib in 1 month
I post about a wide variety of topics from my desk job.
<mma4>

Salty about your favorite fighter I know, he's not like Khabib...

He bled.

200.gif

Last edited:
Khabib beats up everyone. I always find it funny when someone posts a gif of Conor, or someone else getting smashed by Khabib, he's 29-0 for a reason.

Prime Conor: finished
tenor.gif

Prime Gaethje: finished
PoisedAstonishingFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Prime Poirier: finished
8s87gAJ.gif

Prime RDA: Ragdolled (3 rounds)
cGMmJyB.gif

Last edited:
No need to spam threads, the real ones know how good Khabib is

giphy.gif

Watcha gonna do about it?

That's why he WAS a dominant Champion... But you already know that.

I know you are a troll, but will be serious anyhow, because it pleases me to do so.

Other fighters could not hold to their game plan long enough to wound Khabib to the extent that he could not do his thing.

I think Justin might have come closest with the kicks. Khabib made it a wrap quicker than some challengers, but those kicks were damaging and I bet he spent a lot of time on ICE the next few days. If Justin had a little better movement he might have landed enough to truly wound Khabib.

I think if the Cowboy fights that never panned out would have put Khabib to his hardest test.. Cerrone had the kicking game to wound, and the bottom game to make Khabib exert 100% to hold him down defending submissions and scrambles..... Not the ghost of Cowboy, but when they had been scheduled a few years ago but things just didn't work out.

Khabib fanboys have officially passed up Conor fanboys as the most annoying dick-riders in all of sports.
Weren't you a Conor fanboy? I looked through some of your older posts.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I know you are a troll, but will be serious anyhow, because it pleases me to do so.

Other fighters could not hold to their game plan long enough to wound Khabib to the extent that he could not do his thing.

I think Justin might have come closest with the kicks. Khabib made it a wrap quicker than some challengers, but those kicks were damaging and I bet he spent a lot of time on ICE the next few days. If Justin had a little better movement he might have landed enough to tr

I think Justin might have come closest with the kicks. Khabib made it a wrap quicker than some challengers, but those kicks were damaging and I bet he spent a lot of time on ICE the next few days. If Justin had a little better movement he might have landed enough to truly wound Khabib.

I think if the Cowboy fights that never panned out would have put Khabib to his hardest test.. Cerrone had the kicking game to wound, and the bottom game to make Khabib exert 100% to hold him down defending submissions and scrambles..... Not the ghost of Cowboy, but when they had been scheduled a few years ago but things just didn't work out.
uly wound Khabib.

Cowboy would be the hardest test for Khabib?
<FookIsThatGuy>

Are you trolling?

Khabib GOAT deniers don't know anything about the sport. Mostly ex Conor fans.
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
This is getting annoying but at the same time Conor fanboys were posting the same shit so it's nice to see them eat some crow with a slice of humble pie.

Tibau sure looked like himself
Doing nothing but landing a td on Khabib where he got up in one second? He did nothing even being juiced up two weight classes higher. Khabib was not scratched.

They both looked lackluster.

If that is the worst example of Khabib in a fight it's more proof he's the GOAT.

All these other guys have popped or been finished and bled.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Except for the Conor fight, I didn't see any excuse for the other wins lol. Plus Khabib is one of the most beloved fighter on that website. Don't act like that board is Khabib's hater basement.

Sure, most fighters will be a little hesitant against a great wrestler like Khabib. That's to be expected. But RDA, Conor, and Dustin didn't fight completely out of character. Who's said otherwise? Gaethje, on the other hand, completely changed his style up because he was terrified of being taken down. And now we see why; his ground game is atrocious.

the khabib dick riding is getting old.

likely why he retired.

I agree khabib the greatest lightweight of all time but bro you gotta stop making 20 khabib threads a day

Back