Social Funny nickname stories

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A little while back I did a nickname thread and I personally had a lot of fun giving you guys and gals nicknames. I wanted to know if you had any real nicknames with funny/random stories to go with them. I'll go first...

It was my rookie year out of the academy and an old-timer took me under his wing. I was very reserved and trying to figure out the culture at the prison. We are walking out together one day and he says he wants to introduce me to the HR department. I go along with it as he has as much time in as I've been alive.

We stop and talk to them as they are getting ready to leave also and he introduces me just like this..."Hey this is [real last name] but he goes by Tripod."

They all look at me and I am mortified. No one says anything and after we finish talking, we walk out together and he's laughing. I ask him what he was thinking and he just laughs and I don't think anything more about it.

One day, I'm walking in and I see the Administration walking with one of the women from HR and she yells across the parking lot, "Hey Tripod!" So many staff I barely know are walking in for shift change. I'm again...mortified.

Fast forward 7 years and many people still yell "Tripod" to me as I walk around lol. It's either Red or Tripod. I don't share that often but it's all fun.

Cliffs: Old-timer called me "Tripod" to HR and the name stuck.

What do you guys have????

<Prem771>

I just realized the other day that Jimmy Broadbent's name is one big dick joke. I'm kinda slow sometimes.

unnamed-3.jpg

Oh, I got a couple of real doozies. The first was 'ol Jimmy Two Legs, so named because his name was Jimmy (technically it was James, but we were pretty informal back in those days), he was older than us, and he had two legs. Then there was Ben "three hats" Fitzgerald, and he got his name on account of the fact that he had three hats, one casual, one warm for winter, and one for special occasions. There were others too, such as Billy "two eyes" and his girlfriend Jenny warm socks.

Oh, I got a couple of real doozies. The first was 'ol Jimmy Two Legs, so named because his name was Jimmy (technically it was James, but we were pretty informal back in those days), he was older than us, and he had two legs. Then there was Ben "three hats" Fitzgerald, and he got his name on account of the fact that he had three hats, one casual, one warm for winter, and one for special occasions. There were others too, such as Billy "two eyes" and his girlfriend Jenny warm socks.

I boxed with a Fitzgerald. He had two hats though.

Fido. It stuck around less then a month in highschool because I got so loaded I went and grabbed food from my buddies fridge. Not knowing that it was dog food with the dogs cancer meds marinating in it.....made for great laughs

Back