Funny Kevin Randleman GIF!

You should be declared legally blind. Watch the vid and give your explanation on how the blood running from Page's forehead got there?

From unconscious Arona's slack mouth being open as his KTFO head bounced back up off the canvas from the slam that knocked him out which resulted in him being unconscious and knocked out, as reflected in the official result of the fight, which reads "KO (slam)".

Any more questions?

knockouts_Kevin_Randleman_KTFO_Mirko_Cro_Cop_PRIDE_Total_Elimination_2.gif

Man, such a brutal KO. I love that finish too.

Also the page bomb was highly illegal, it involved an illegal headbutt that will forever taint its legitimacy as a move.

lol, in who's eyes? yours? just shut up, lol. You act as if the head butt was intentional, plus the headbutt went both ways.

Btw yes that suplex was amazing and Fedor is a boss for taking it like nothing then subbing Randleman shortly after.

Suplexing Fedor, knocking out Mirko... the dude made some moves back in the day.

In his prime, he has to be thought of as one of the scariest opponents to have to fight.

One of the most exciting, and classy fighters to ever grace the sport.

I literally don't understand why you uploaded this. What about this moment made you make this? I am confused as hell.

Sorry guys, there's a new king in town. While this might not look quite as athletic and explosive, he performed three in a row, and the last one was a killshot.
89289474444.gif

Who did he do that to?

Was it the GOAT?

Nope.

Pride Wanderlei use to headbutt people all the time. He would throw everything at people, surprised he didn't try shoulder uppercut. And who cares honestly when you can stomp people's faces in...stomps are wayyyyyy more dangerous than headbutts!! They always made me cringe.

Headbutts are way more dangerous than standing, one foot stomps.

From unconscious Arona's slack mouth being open as his KTFO head bounced back up off the canvas from the slam that knocked him out which resulted in him being unconscious and knocked out, as reflected in the official result of the fight, which reads "KO (slam)".

Any more questions?

Man, I love Rampage and hate Arona (always have)... Rampages head fucking smashed Arona.

One of the most exciting, and classy fighters to ever grace the sport.

I wouldn't say classy when it comes to promoting fights but Randleman is always respectful after a fight, from what I've seen.

Back