Funny Kevin Randleman GIF!

I think it was Rampage who said it before coming to UFC but said something on one of the Pride interviews on the DVD that Randleman hit him harder than he had even been hit before.

Sorry guys, there's a new king in town. While this might not look quite as athletic and explosive, he performed three in a row, and the last one was a killshot.
89289474444.gif

Sorry guys, there's a new king in town. While this might not look quite as athletic and explosive, he performed three in a row, and the last one was a killshot.
89289474444.gif

Suplexing possibly the greatest fighter of all time in the most awesome way possible>suplexing Vinc Pichel

didn't Joe Stevenson suplex Kurt Pelligrino 3 times in a row or was it the other way around?

Also the page bomb was highly illegal, it involved an illegal headbutt that will forever taint its legitimacy as a move.

yup , but arona lost anyway so he can't be dq'd for headbutting page.

I think it was Rampage who said it before coming to UFC but said something on one of the Pride interviews on the DVD that Randleman hit him harder than he had even been hit before.

IIRC he even went so far as to say that at one point Randleman had him hurt badly but Quinton was able to fake it cool and Randleman did not pursue.

Crazy right?

Nice gif ts

1105951276_081ddf8786_o.gif

To thus date no fighter has surpassed the randleplex for most awesome suplex.

That has to be a top 10 greatest 3 seconds in MMA history as far as asthetics. Just awesome. Since he lost... Well not the most effective but prettier than any move I have seen in wrestling.

This is how I like to remember Randleman. Making damn sure knees on the ground will never be legal in the UFC ever again.

i love old school threads like this... they remind me how great vintage MMA was. this is what I fell in loive with. When DC picked Barnett up like a kid I went crazy, hadn't seen wrestling like that in a while - hopefully it'll encourage a differnt attitude to wrestling than pure LnP

Btw Randleman was a beast. Totally fought in the wrong camp and wrong weight class. Often forgotten, but pure talentwise one of the greatest. Watching a guy like that lose to Fedor was still beautiful

This is how I like to remember Randleman. Making damn sure knees on the ground will never be legal in the UFC ever again.

The double knee was beautiful and that ref should have stopped it sooner.

Don't see the humor in that gif to be honest.

I only watched that fight recently, but that's one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

That gif makes his vertical look ridiculous! Randlemen was a beast.

Unfortunately anytime I think of Rendlemen I get a flash image of that hole in his side from when he had that horrible staph infection...

LMAO only to butt-sore Arona fans.

Pride Wanderlei use to headbutt people all the time. He would throw everything at people, surprised he didn't try shoulder uppercut. And who cares honestly when you can stomp people's faces in...stomps are wayyyyyy more dangerous than headbutts!! They always made me cringe.

Pride Wanderlei use to headbutt people all the time. He would throw everything at people, surprised he didn't try shoulder uppercut. And who cares honestly when you can stomp people's faces in...stomps are wayyyyyy more dangerous than headbutts!! They always made me cringe.

Yeah, it got my ass a little chapped when he headbutted Mezger LOL

LMAO only to butt-sore Arona fans.

Yeah, it got my ass a little chapped when he headbutted Mezger LOL

I sure do miss that Pride Wanderlei... He had the whole I'm suppose to be the bad guy who is just nasty but you love me for it, very Stone Coldish. This UFC one is too nice and has a weird face. He should come out and low blow someone and drink beer over them.

Back