funny how nobody used to care about Gus before the

onvoqc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I love how nobody used to care about Gus before the Jones fight .. I mean i can't blame them .. the guy has the personality of a can of beans.

Jones has so many irrational, deluded haters out there who keep trying to discredit him.. when Gus won 2 rounds against Jones, Jones's haters suddently became Gus fans... Hypocrisy at its finest.
and of course most of them would deny that statement.

Jones barely trained for Gus and still beat him .. Gus basically gave 200 % that night .. Jones was at around 50 % ... he got hurt badly , so badly that he couldn't walk on his own afterwards .. and you know what ? He still won the fight.

Jones has already accomplished pretty much a perfect road so far .. he's a millionaire , he is the best fighter in the world. He has never lost a fight, other than by DQ .. and in that fight he "lost", he was seconds away from literally killing a human being. Jones could loose his next 5 fights ... he would still be considered a living legend.

for Gustaffson .. this is his last shot at becoming a champion, unless Cormier beats Jones sometimes in the future.
Gus already has 2 losses.. he isn't anywhere near being considered the best fighter in the world ..
This is basically his last shot at being somebody that people will remember the name in MMA history.

For these reasons, Gus will be the one shaking from fear during his walkout.. not Jones . And all of you who doubt Jones 'd better believe it :icon_chee

Just wait till they fight again .. Jon will actually train this time and do what he does best : make his haters swallow their words deep down their throat.

Gus had fans before the gus fight.

Like EVERY other title contender thats dangerous to Jon has fans.

Do you expect anyone to read all that with that shitty formatting?

Why the hell would Gus be shaking from fear?

Gus had no fans prior to the Jones fight?

This is news.

Gus had many fans. People were claiming he could win because he was finally someone the same size as Jones.

I didnt care about him before the fight and still don't. I will say i thought he was a better fighter after the fight than what I had initially given him credit for being.

I love how nobody used to care about Gus before the Jones fight .. I mean i can't blame them .. the guy has the personality of a can of beans.

Jones has so many irrational, deluded haters out there who keep trying to discredit him.. when Gus won 2 rounds against Jones, Jones's haters suddently became Gus fans... Hypocrisy at its finest.

Jones barely trained for Gus and still beat him .. Gus basically gave 200 % that night .. Jones was at around 50 % ... he got hurt badly , so badly that he couldn't walk on his own afterwards .. and you know what ? He still won the fight.

Jones has already accomplished pretty much a perfect road so far .. he's a millionaire , he is the best fighter in the world. He has never lost a fight, other than by DQ .. and in that fight he "lost", he was seconds away from literally killing a human being. Jones could loose his next 5 fights ... he would still be considered a living legend.

for Gustaffson .. this is his last shot at becoming a champion, unless Cormier beats Jones sometimes in the future.
Gus already has 2 losses.. he isn't anywhere near being considered the best fighter in the world ..
This is basically his last shot at being somebody that people will remember the name in MMA history.

For these reasons, Gus will be the one shaking from fear during his walkout.. not Jones . And all of you who doubt Jones 'd better believe it :icon_chee

Just wait till they fight again .. Jon will actually train this time and do what he does best : make his haters swallow their words deep down their throat.

Hahahahah what a clown, you sound about as intelligent as the average 12y old WWE fan.

You know if you make some letters bigger than others nobody's gonna read the small stuff

Yep. Because nobody liked a viking who was decimating his opponents.

I really believed that he's the future of the division just before he outstruck Shogun. I remember how a lot of shertards were saying stupid things on the lines of - "Gustafsson wouldn't be able to hang with Shogun's elite striking".

Sorry TS, but you are very wrong.

Too meth-heady formatting, did not read.

You could have been on your way to making a solid post but then you started throwing out arbitrary numbers like 200% and 50%

Why are you and your ilk so angry about people wanting a rematch with the #1 ranked contender and only fighter to take it to Jones? Its almost like Jones and his fans want all the perks of being the champ and none of the risk or responsibility.

Are you a fight fan or Jones fan?

Ts dumb thread.
I'll try to save it.
Would you hit Karyn Bryant with teh jab?
I wood.

Was Bones going 50% as TS claimed or 70% as Bones said?

Either someone is lying or both...

Wow...ok, few questions for you:

1. Explain to me how becoming a fan of a fighter for beating up a fighter you don't like is hypocrisy.

2. How in the hell do you know Gus gave 200% and how the hell do you know Jones gave only 50%? Just because Jon didn't dominate Gus doesn't mean he didn't bring his A game. How the hell do you know he underestimated Gus? I remember him saying several times how he was amped to shut up all the haters who claimed he only won because of his reach. Sounded very motivated. Oh let me guess, you'll reference some quote from Jon saying he wasn't 100% - it's called an excuse.

3. Gus is only 27 years old. Who the hell knows what the light heavyweight landscape will look like in a couple of years. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get another title shot someday.

Seriously, I think Jones fans might be the most annoying ever.

"JON WILL ACTUALLY TRAIN THIS TIME"

Yea, keep believing what JBJ and his butt buddies say.

Back