Funny how Arlovski is fighting 2 former teammates in a row

Arlovski is gonna beat Mir up in this fight.
I like both but have to lean towards AA.

Yeah what's up with that? Why does he have to fight guy that is number 10. He has so much to loose and nothing to win.

Yeah what's up with that? Why does he have to fight guy that is number 10. He has so much to loose and nothing to win.

Probably was told he's getting a TS if he wins, as he should. Plus, Mir is a good name to have on your resume. I like how he's down to do it. These old school guys are real fighters. Where u at AKA?!

Well, it was Browne that called him out iirc.

AA is a pro. None of that Anderson Silva bullshit, where he's suddenly BFFs with Jon Jones.

Well, it was Browne that called him out iirc.

Browne called him out? I thought the UFC set the whole thing up. Damn, if Browne initiated it, that's some Tommy Gunn shit.

BEAOgLKCUAEurAN.jpg:large

Jones or Greg is next

RIP Christopher Lee.

For sure. For an 80 year old dude, he really spent his last years with his characters doing some funky fight scenes between this and the Hobbit...

Mir looked good against Duffee but I think Arlovski continues his KO streak here. Hopefully he gets a title shot after three main event wins in a row... and if Mir wins then we have a wildcard contender.

It's actually 3 training partners in a row, he trained with Schaub too before the fight.

Yea besides a title shot, money, a win over a legend but nothing that's right

Yea besides a title shot, money, a win over a legend but nothing that's right

I think the previous poster was confused and thought the HW division was actually legitimate and not full of over the hill veterans. Normally you don't get a title shot from beating #10. Do you think they would give Eddie Alvarez a title shot if he beat Bobby Green tomorrow, because that is basically what they will do for AA if he beats Mir.

Browne called him out? I thought the UFC set the whole thing up. Damn, if Browne initiated it, that's some Tommy Gunn shit.

LOL @ Tommy Gunn shit. I wonder how many people will catch on to that.

Back