Funniest/Weirdest Commentators in Smaller Promotions

tjnickels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One of the things I love about watching regional mma, is hearing the commentators they get talk about the fights. I am currently watching AFC 144, and I have never heard of either guy. They are cracking me up, just with their whole bro attitude and their explanations for things. Any one else ever feel this way, or have any favorite regional commentators?

Yeah I enjoy the regional cards. They're less formal than the bigger ones so anything can happen. The AFC has some crazy fights. I like when they award the winner a case of beer.

In some promotions it cracks me up when a commentator goes off on some tangent completely missing the fight. I like Mauro, Bas Rutten and that British guy who dramatizes everything.

Snoop Dogg on the DWTNC haha only joking. I hate hearing the Swedish Commentators as they are usually the same people over different promotions.

Bill Burr in Rough N Rowdy is pretty great.

The drunk ones are pretty funny. I remember at Throwdown at the Crowne where the commentator would straight-out go into the audience and talk to them as the fights were going on.

The guy who called Fedor vs Maldonado had me cracking up

Back