Media Funniest altercations outside of the octagon?

zoGaTbL.gif

and

Hny6ydP.gif
O'Connell is a legend.

LOL @ Werdum triggered.

"Have fun fighting on my undercard". LMAO.
definitely a good burn. on the other hand, i don't get why ferguson has to always wear sunglasses. a guy who talks that much shit to people should have the sack to look them in the eyes.

definitely a good burn. on the other hand, i don't get why ferguson has to always wear sunglasses. a guy who talks that much shit to people should have the sack to look them in the eyes.

I understand the need and wanting to wear sunglasses, pretty much everywhere..I do the same thing...some people are bothered by the light and sun...it can be irratating...and it also allows you in a way to hide in your own skin..not so much being afraid, but allows you to not open yourself up.

on the other hand, i don't get why ferguson has to always wear sunglasses. a guy who talks that much shit to people should have the sack to look them in the eyes.

he recently stated he wears them all the time because he has a sponsorship deal of some sort. or at least repping the brand.

i know you said out of cage but it was in cage but not during a fight or anything wand wanting to fuck chuck was pretty funny

I understand the need and wanting to wear sunglasses, pretty much everywhere..I do the same thing

and it also allows you in a way to hide in your own skin..not so much being afraid, but allows you to not open yourself up.

What... the... heck?

I understand the need and wanting to wear sunglasses, pretty much everywhere..I do the same thing...some people are bothered by the light and sun...it can be irratating...and it also allows you in a way to hide in your own skin..not so much being afraid, but allows you to not open yourself up.
sure, i find the sun irritating. but it's kinda soft to wear sunglasses for a weigh in and a face-off.

sure, i find the sun irritating. but it's kinda soft to wear sunglasses for a weigh in and a face-off.

True...but a face off is just 2 guys looking at each other...

Did Werdum keep calling him Maricon? I've watched enough Narcos to understand that that isn't a compliment.

LMAO at Tony:

Tony: "you don't want none of this"

Werdum stands up to Tony

Tony: "big guy picking on a 155er"

Lol. You literally picked a fight and he stepped up and you play the victim?

It was pretty funny, i mean Werdum is the kind of Heavyweight who has a heavyweight frame... some guys are HW like Cormier / Fedor with love handles n shit, Werdum is just a big motherfucker, look at his hands, they look like bear paws. xD

LMAO at Tony:

Tony: "you don't want none of this"

Werdum stands up to Tony

Tony: "big guy picking on a 155er"

Lol. You literally picked a fight and he stepped up and you play the victim?

Bro, I will ankle pick you

Back