Funaki's 22 lb theory

This ridiculous idea sounds straight out of post WW2 Japan.

Hmm, why did we lose WW2 to the US? Oh! It is because we did not eat steak and mayonnaise like white people!

No it is because you have shitty supply line and not enough resources.

Or during the Japan economic boom when Japan prime minister say that US is inferior to Japan because US has stupid minorities.

No, it is because your economy is a bubble, which then burst leaving Japan in lost decades.

The same thing goes here. Explanation is simple once you stop focusing on race. Korean and Chinese fighters have shown that you can outmuscle western opponents if you train properly.

Unless TS will say that Japanese are genetically inferior to Chinese and Korean, but I am sure he would rather commit suicide than say that. So let's end this dumb discussion.

Korean and Chinese fighters have shown that you can outmuscle western opponents if you train properly.

As have Japanese. Clear examples off the top of my head, Kawajiri, Okami, the small Ishida, and - some people deny this, because he doesn't look strong - Aoki. Even at HW Fujita seemed to outmuscle people.

I didn’t know Funaki was a racist POS. I R disappoint.

Yeah, little man's divisions and women's mma can still accommodate Japanese fighters who have it tough to compete in the regular competitions.

Today they're obviously facing new weight problem because most western fighters are not fighting in their honest weight divisions.

For example, ken-flo and Diego wieedo Sanchez fought for the original TUF championship at MW among leben and Sanford who were LHW fighters. They both ended up dropping to feather weight (feather means bundle of hairs) where invaded poor midgets had no choice but move down further in lighter weights.

The only man I know who had the courage to go heavier was Robbie Lawler. Jon Jones has been talking his move to HW since the Vietnam war and we know he's not gonna do that.
What you’re taking about here is “extreme weight cutting”, which Americans brought to the sport post-TUF and Japanese were slow to adopt. Slow isn’t even the right word - it was anathema to them.

Maybe that’s what Funaki sorta meant too. But he garbled it as folks who don’t talk for a living but eat head shots for a living tend to do.

What you’re taking about here is “extreme weight cutting”, which Americans brought to the sport post-TUF and Japanese were slow to adopt. Slow isn’t even the right word - it was anathema to them.

Maybe that’s what Funaki sorta meant too. But he garbled it as folks who don’t talk for a living but eat head shots for a living tend to do.

Yeah I talked about weight cutting in one of many useless comments I posted here. And funaki talked something else.

Funaki insists that western people are born with advantage in terms of strength, condition to generate greater power. And there is a tremendous number of his fellow Japanese fighters who have made the same claim publicly.

Japanese people love to make intuitional speech based on his own experience and personal thoughts. They only expect some to share the idea with them. Americans on the other hand demand fair reasoning and supportive explaination for every thesis so it makes sense for everyone including the dumbest with no abstract thinking.

I don't know or say which culture defines higher quality of intelligence.

@JacJeanFinger,

Why are you trying to bribe me to delete my post? Are what is with the time limit, are you threatening me sir?

Why.jpg

Is it because of the Japanese bow leg style?

Funaki is just trying to lul Americans into a false sense of security:

Back