Fun Topic: Romantic MMA Moments

vladimirvlad

MMA is my life
@Green
Reaction score
The future MMA events are jeopardized, and it's very sad. But I decided to look back at some of the most romantic moments and put a smile on your face... well, at least for three minutes.

Starring: Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva, Tonya Evinger, Laura Sanko, Benson Henderson, Claudia Gadelha, Rampage Jackson... and honorable mention is boxer Kubrat Pulev... enjoy these romantic moments. :)

My first video about this topic, strictly UFC though, can be found here -

MMA fighters are not just violent personas, they are a lot more than that. :)
I came here to spread the love towards the best sport in the world.

Beneil Dariush calling out Robert Whittaker and saying he wish he could be a father like him. That gave me the feels.

Obligatory

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F02%2F15%2F16%2F57%2Fromero.jpg

The future MMA events are jeopardized, and it's very sad. But I decided to look back at some of the most romantic moments and put a smile on your face... well, at least for three minutes.

Starring: Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva, Tonya Evinger, Laura Sanko, Benson Henderson, Claudia Gadelha, Rampage Jackson... and honorable mention is boxer Kubrat Pulev... enjoy these romantic moments. :)

My first video about this topic, strictly UFC though, can be found here -

MMA fighters are not just violent personas, they are a lot more than that. :)
I came here to spread the love towards the best sport in the world.

Does Daley v Fitch (3 rounds of cuddling) count?

So youre saying its ok to assault your friends ? she clearly had to push her away in fear

did you know most rapes occur from friends not strangers ?

Im not suprised you have these views considering your sexist and misogynistic av w where youre saying men should hoard women like objects

What makes it ok is that they are friends and you have your panties in a twist more than Sanko does about it.

Back