Fun Fact: Conor has Lost more rounds in the UFC than hes Won.

Yeh I'm not reading that. If you need to use so many words to make a very simple point you are clearly talking shit
That thread is about thoroughly demonstrating how there's a good case for Conor winning the round, and thus how it's silly for people to claim it's crazy to score the round for Conor. And that's why it's thorough.

I could give you a quick response as to why Conor won the round. But I'm sure you'll just repeat the same stuff a bunch of dumdums did in that thread. Cliffs: Conor won the striking and that's most important in the scoring. He landed the best strikes AND by far the most strikes. All Khabib had was control, which is irrelevant to scoring if Conor won the striking. Let me guess, this is also too long for you?

That thread is about thoroughly demonstrating how there's a good case for Conor winning the round, and thus how it's silly for people to claim it's crazy to score the round for Conor. And that's why it's thorough.

I could give you a quick response as to why Conor won the round. But I'm sure you'll just repeat the same stuff a bunch of dumdums did in that thread. Cliffs: Conor won the striking and that's most important in the scoring. He landed the best strikes AND by far the most strikes. All Khabib had was control, which is irrelevant to scoring if Conor won the striking. Let me guess, this is also too long for you?
It's not too long for me.
It is too wrong for me, though.

Oh dear, finishing someone definitely means that they WON that round, so you need to include them.
^^^^^^^This

What kind of logic excludes finishes?
Who won the first round of McGregor vs Aldo?

Are you able to provide me with new information as to how that's the case? Or even some of the same old shit I've heard before?
We are never going to agree. I don't think Conor's striking was effective, and I do think khabibs grappling was effective. You think the opposite

Yeah all the times Conor knocked his opponents dead in the octagon don't count

If you knock someone out i think the least we can do is say u won that round.

Doesn't seem right summarising conor vs mendes as: he lost one round

He was never anywhere near Khabib's greatness with all those losses.

Using your logic Francis in the last few years was the worst HW fighter in the ufc

@THE-06

whens the last time he actually ko'd someone before Aldo?

lights out KO ?

in fact any KO with lights out ?

His 1st LW title/double champ win to get into the UFC when he flatlined Buchinger

tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

one score card was a 47-47 draw.

That's not the result of somebody awarding Diaz 3 rounds. 47-47 was only possible if you give Diaz round 3 as a 10-8, which is a suspect score. Not because you can score 3 rounds for Diaz.

Conor/Diaz II is a very easy to score 3-2 for Conor. But sure, at worst it's a draw. But there's no scenario for Diaz to win without another 10-8 in round 5, which he definitely there couldn't have gotten.

its kind of a useless stat esp w his activity level these past 5 yrs

I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.

They definitely wouldn't have cancelled each other out. McG has 8 wins by stoppage in the UFC, to 2 losses.

This is not a good record for someone who is literally called a Diamond.

Dustin's nickname is Diamond, not Conor's.

This a D1 level thread.

I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.
I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L

Do you think Conor needs to put away Dustin early?
Anyway, I fully believe Conor will win, but I thought this was interesting.

you need help

I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L

Do you think Conor needs to put away Dustin early?
Anyway, I fully believe Conor will win, but I thought this was interesting.
I like your dedication and it really is a fun fact! I would never have guessed it to be fair. I am of the belief Conor will likely KOd Dustin in the first, maybe second. If not, I still don't count Conor out, but it's gonna be a hell of a fight

Back