Fun Fact: Cody is the hardest hitting dude Cruz has recently faced

You just like to pick and choose the parts you want to respond to and ignore the rest don't you? You've done it throughout this thread and every other thread I see you post in.

I ignore the posts that are pointless to respond to

You are lucky I even responded to this

I hope for MMA's sake that knucklehead doesn't win. Dominick is a much better ambassador for the sport.

I ignore the posts that are pointless to respond to

You are lucky I even responded to this

He's technically not very lucky. You have 16,000 posts in the timespan of two years. The probability of you responding to any given poster is very high. @CptHowdy187 would have been luckier had you chosen NOT to respond to him.

And who has Cody beat that's even remotely good enough to make you think he gonna be competitive with Cruz? I think Cody a great young prospect, I enjoy his fighting style, but it's a total crap shoot whether or not he can stop Cruz or not.

Almeida

He's technically not very lucky. You have 16,000 posts in the timespan of two years. The probability of you responding to any given poster is very high. @CptHowdy187 would have been luckier had you chosen NOT to respond to him.

I have 13,415 posts

Looks like you cant even read or count whatever you prefer

Comes out to around 12 posts a day. Not really a lot imo

I like Cody, but Cruz is going to take this kid to school

H man the fact is soooo funny dude where do you get all these fun facts bro i bet girls sleep with ya because you ar full of fun facts haha so fun

Codys boxing is overrated and so is his power, I'll believe in both when I see him beat a contender.

I've never understood why chumps like you think being a "contender" makes your chin any better or affects a fighter's power. There may be a weeding out process but it's not always so streamlined and regular in MMA as opposed to boxing.

And we're talking about a fighter with a 90% KO rate. Not so-so 45% knockouts and 30% subs....fighters wincing, getting dazed, or knocked flat on their face after a punch or two.

That's power. Now there are three really hard punchers at BW. And of them, Cody is probably the best candidate to face Cruz because of his attributes.

I've never understood why chumps like you think being a "contender" makes your chin any better or affects a fighter's power. There may be a weeding out process but it's not always so streamlined and regular in MMA as opposed to boxing.

And we're talking about a fighter with a 90% KO rate. Not so-so 45% knockouts and 30% subs....fighters wincing, getting dazed, or knocked flat on their face after a punch or two.

That's power. Now there are three really hard punchers at BW. And of them, Cody is probably the best candidate to face Cruz because of his attributes.
Nope, when you knock out unproven people it doesn't prove you have power. Just proves they can't take a punch, Lineker has REAL power.

Whoever thinks Cody's striking or boxing is anywhere near close to TJ's needs to watch a lot more MMA.

Doesn't mean that Cody can't catch Dom, but still TJ is basically Cody but 3x more complete.

Did he though? He barely got touched for the first 3 rounds. It was after the leg kick that hurt Dom that Turkey Jizz started landing more but he was still mostly missing as he kept throwing power punches and spamming high kicks that he hit maybe once or twice the whole fight. I'll never understand how anyone thought that was a close fight. Sure T.J was the aggressor and coming forward but he missed more than 90% of the strikes he threw.

I swear watching the fight live it looked like it could go either way and that Cruz ate a good amount of shots and threw caution to the wind by engaging in wild exchanges. I'll have to watch it again, but either way I believe Cody hits harder than TJ so Cruz will need to be more cautious than usual

I got Cruz for sure, but I just have a hard time saying that TJ vs Cruz wasn't a close fight

Fun Fact: Cruz doesn't have tattoos on his neck.

He's also the only fighter with a neck tat that Dom has faced recently.

Cruz can be hit. Urijah has dropped him, urijah has hit him as well and hurt him more than once in their 3 fights. TJ also hit him and hurt him more than once.

Cody has better boxing and better hand speed than both of those guys along with more power than both guys.Hes also bigger than both of them. Also has underrated footwork and knows how to close the distance if you try to move away because he knows how to box and has good fundamentals.

It honestly baffles me how most are writing him off simply because they arent analyzing his style and seeing hes a bad matchup for Cruz. He can very well put cruz's lights out mark my words.
TS wtf you smoking bruh? this whole thread I just read is nothing but shit. it's not true at all.

Whats not true?
I stopped when you said Cody has better boxing and hand speed. Cody ain't got shit. He's like Mike Perry. Poor boxing and poor hand speed. you must not know anything about boxing anyway.

Back