Fun fact about Tony....

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Last time Tony Ferguson lost: - GSP and Anderson Silva were champions. - Woman in the UFC did not exist. - Conor mcgregor was on welfare :)

Last time Tony lost I was still doing cocaine, had a girlfriend, and a respectable reputation. God, it has been a while hasn't it?

In b4 but Kebab has never lost!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Good times.

I kid. I kid.

He wasn't the most active fighter the latter half of his career for multiple reasons though. That leads to career extensions.

The last time Tony lost was a couple of days ago... That is a FACT.

and the first time Tony fought someone worth a damn he lost. :)

Last time Tony lost I was still doing cocaine, had a girlfriend, and a respectable reputation. God, it has been a while hasn't it?

woah and now you’re clean, alone and have a bad reputation? *Good man for being clean though*

Hmm would be interesting if someone shot aggressively on Khabib....

Wonder if Gaethje will at least throw a takedown or two out there.

Khabib showed a pretty aggressive guard against Trujillo, who couldn't catch a break when he briefly got on top after being taken down a million time.

I was a 25 year old young buck, where did the time go?

you quit using cocaine, lost your girlfriend and ruined your reputation since Tony lost. That's a lot to do since Saturday. :p

Back