Fun fact about Sage Northcutt

Fun fact about Sage:

In my 12 years of grappling, fighting, and BJJ he is the only one I have ever seen tap out from a cross body arm triangle in half gaurd.

I respect your intensity.

On the other hand, how fair is it that the UFC throws him into the cage with some impoverished fighters that want to move out of the hood and feed their kids? That's a recipe for a disaster.

He's only 19?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This. Changes. Everything.

Fun fact. When someone abandons a sub iny gym now people say sage would have tapped

tap-water1.jpg

even more funnier
he is a cultchild

Will not happen. He's been 19 since the beginning of time. He does not age. He simply is.

Just like Morgan Freeman. Haa. I am convinced that motherfucker was born 45 and then started aging from there on.

Will not happen. He's been 19 since the beginning of time. He does not age. He simply is.
The movie the age of Adaline was loosely based on Sage's inability to age.

Fun fact about Sage:

In my 12 years of grappling, fighting, and BJJ he is the only one I have ever seen tap out from a cross body arm triangle in half gaurd.

He's only 19.

haha i saw knew this would be it. i dont know why people are giving this kid such a hard time. I'm not a fan of how much the UFC pays him or how they promoted him, but he's only 19. Young and needs to be broken and built back up.

Just like Morgan Freeman. Haa. I am convinced that motherfucker was born 45 and then started aging from there on.

You've obviously never heard him discuss his boyhood experiences in Mississippi and how they relate to the enigmas of the universe.

People will talk about how young he is, but I don't see people talking about him moving up in weight and still beating his opponent up until he was choked out

That wasn't a Von Flue choke. I can only surmise that Sage trains with them. They know better than that.
Yeah I thought a Von Flue was always when you had side-control and they still held the guillotine but Rener is fairly knowledgeable when it comes to BJJ so I just took his word for it. I assumed like you that it was an improperly applied arm-triangle.

Did you also know he is a teenager

And his dad sells come and steroids

And his dad is an informant

*before you laugh at him remember:the only thing stopping him from kicking your ass and banging your girlfriend is he hasnt decided to.....yet. laugh about him in private, never to his pretty face

Wouldn't happen my gf likes men she thinks sage looks like a little boy.

Back