Fun fact about Gegard Mousasi: Never faced someone younger than him

There has never been something fun about mousassi. Ever.

4udu6b.gif

Is like Riggs,you wouldn't believe how young he's ,that guy has been around forever.
Moose has over 40 mma fights ,8 kickboxing fights and a couple of amateur boxing iirc, fought in a lot of countries and has some belts,really good career if you ask me.

Didn't believe it when I saw Joe Riggs was 32.

Kinda the reason I don't really trust Mousasi's body of work. He's definitely spent a lot of his career beating up guys over the hill.

It's amazing after all the fights in his career, hes taken no damage at all excepts his tears to his knee...Gegard needs to step up his training and his mental to that "insane" level that several title holders have talked about.He has the skillset------He seems like a guy that enjoys the fruits of his labor, which is fine and hes good enough to stay in top 5 but I hope thats not good enough for Mousasi...

I really enjoy watching Mousasi work, present day.

I would be pretty surprised if he loses his next fight. If Hall was more energetic with his output then I could see him having somewhat of a better chance, but as is it's hard to see.

The thing is Shogun took a lot of punishments in his career (Lil Nog, Hendo, Jones etc.).

Moose barely got hit in his entire career.

Eh no, the thing is that he got injured, he had 3 operations on his knee, broke his elbow/arm and many other injuries we don't know about before he was 27

I read an article by Bloody Elbow that it was better to count years fighting than age. It seemed that a fighter starts declining hard around 10 years at pro.

Back