Full version of new Fedor interview.

GOAT.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not long ago I posted a thread with a small segment of this interview where Fddor told the interviewer that he's not even half of what he used to be in terms of training intensity and athleticism and that he's not the Fedor he was at 25, 30 of even 35 years old. Here is the full interview.

Cliffs:

-Willing to fight Werdum but it seems that Werdum and Bellator are unable to come to terms

-Says he's open to fighting Reem, JDS, Werdum or Barnett but ultimately Bellator will decide who he fights.

-Says his fight with Maldonado was a great fight.

-Says he watched his fight with Mitrione and concluded it was a freak accident. In his opinion he measured Mitrione well and felt like Mitrione didn't have him as measured and was just pawing at Fedor but happened to land head on.

-Says he likes Jon Jones and that Jon Jones has always been very kind to him and that he considers Jones a legend.

-Says the only thing he watches on TV are cartoons lol

-Says he would love to box Roy Jones and other famous boxers but absolutely refuses to box / fight any bloggers or recording artists. He says that pro fighters should only fight pro fighters and that he can't stand the Mayweather- Jake Paul style freakshows.

- Says that he remembers when Khabib was yelling instructions to him during the Maldonado fight but didn't hear it because he only listens to his corner but is still appreciative of Khabib.

-Says that he isn't "fighting for money" but then says he's financially motivated to continue fighting at this age because he knows he won't earn this much doing anything else.

-Says he will fight once or twice more at most because he knows he's getting old and there is lots of pressure on him from his family to retire.

-Says that he was betrayed by his "fake friends" after he started losing

-Says he's nervous about fighting in Russia because of the pressure to perform well for the Russian fans but loves the challenge

Anyways it's kind of sad seeing this. Fedor is definitely fighting because he needs the money. I think he really needs a financial advisor. He could easily use his name and have a YouTube channel where he shows techniques and breaks down fights and current events in the fight world the same was Chael Sonnen does. Sonnen has 854K subscribers on YT and easily makes close to a million dollars per year from just YouTube. Fedor could do the same if not better but perhaps he's too modest to put himself out there like that. In any case it sucks that he got so bamboozled and taken for millions by Vadim and his ex wife that he must still fight at 45 years old and continue to go out there and get hit in the head and risk getting CTE. Hopefully he doesn't take too much damage in his next fights and can retire healthy.

God bless the GOAT.

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing it out GOAT!

-Says he would love to box Roy Jones and other famous boxers but absolutely refuses to box / fight any bloggers or recording artists. He says that pro fighters should only fight pro fighters and can't stand the Mayweather- Jake Paul style freakshows.

Thanks for pointing it out GOAT!

-Says he would love to box Roy Jones and other famous boxers but absolutely refuses to box / fight any bloggers or recording artists. He says that pro fighters should only fight pro fighters and can't stand the Mayweather- Jake Paul style freakshows.

Anytime brather.

Thanks a lot , truly appreciated.

Fedor is honest as we all know, so sad that he needs to continue to fight at this stage. May he get paid good and invest in something that'll allow him to live a more financially stable life

Thanks a lot , truly appreciated.

Fedor is honest as we all know, so sad that he needs to continue to fight at this stage. May he get paid good and invest in something that'll allow him to live a more financially stable life

Anytime brather. It's definitely sad. He gave so much of his life to training and fighting he deserves more financial security. When the interviewer asked him about his financial situation Fedor said, "We have enough to eat."

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's broke but he's definitely going out there and risking brain damage because he can use the money for some more financial security at this stage of his life.

Lmao at the cartoons. Reminds me of old Fedor interview where he was asked about places he wants to visit and he answered "places with scary roller coasters".

<36>

Yea and that stake expired worthless and him and Vadim don't even speak anymore. Vadim hustled him hard.

I totally missed this, is there any more info available on what happened?

I totally missed this, is there any more info available on what happened?

Fedor WAS a stakeholder in M1 but no longer has any ties to M1 which has been disfunctional for a long time and hasnt put on a show since 2020 and it's not like they were generating massive revenue. I assume they probably finished with more debt than net profit. Fedor doesn't even talk to Vadim anymore and refuses to comment on it when the media asks him about it. I'm convinced Vadim and Fedors ex wife took him for millions and the leaches around him during his Affliction run took him for hefty chunk as well. I'd guess if he made 10 million throughout his career then he didn't keep more than 20% of that after getting bamboozled, leached, and taxed which is why he's still fighting at 45 and risking brain damage.

Fedor WAS a stakeholder in M1 but no longer has any ties to M1 which has been disfunctional for a long time and hasnt put on a show since 2020 and it's not like they were generating massive revenue. I assume they probably finished with more debt than net profit. Fedor doesn't even talk to Vadim anymore and refuses to comment on it when the media asks him about it. I'm convinced Vadim and Fedors ex wife took him for millions and the leaches around him during his Affliction run took him for hefty chunk as well. I'd guess if he made 10 million throughout his career then he didn't keep more than 20% of that after getting bamboozled, leached, and taxed which is why he's still fighting at 45 and risking brain damage.

Did his political/council job bring him any money, or was it just for honors and pat on the back from Putin and co?

On 28 July 2012, Emelianenko replaced Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as a staff member of Russia's Council of Physical Fitness & Sports.

Did his political/council job bring him any money, or was it just for honors and pat on the back from Putin and co?

If it did then he wouldn't be risking CTE in 2021 at the age of 45.

I gotto say, this interview makes me happy. Fedor is finally starting to accept and publically acknowledge that he's no longer the same fighter he was 10-15 years ago. I prefer him in the coaching capacity -

Acceptance is the key to him finally heading off into retirement and focus strictly on coaching.

Coker said yesterday they will announce his fight next week. I’m shocked it’s already signed. Who could it be?

Mark hunt vs chinless Fedor is a nightmare
Shit, if Fedor cant beat 47 year old Mark Hunt then he shouldnt be fighting at all. I think at this point its a fair fight.

Back