PBP Full Metal Dojo 20: Fight Circus 2, LIVE FREE on Camsoda Sat. 11/21, 10 PM ET PBP Discussion Thread

Fight Circus 2, are you ready?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't watch anything combat sport related the last few weeks (since the Khabib Fight) but seeing this thread literally made and saved my fucking day. I can't wait man. Stacked Card. Glad to see Kebab King back after his impressive win in the last Event.

Unfortuntaley there is not a bout between trannies. I want to see two shemales fighting.

I'll prolly be drunk enough to check in after 255.

Was worth a few chuckles last time.

<GinJuice>

I didn't watch anything combat sport related the last few weeks (since the Khabib Fight) but seeing this thread literally made and saved my fucking day. I can't wait man. Stacked Card. Glad to see Kebab King back after his impressive win in the last Event.

Unfortuntaley there is not a bout between trannies. I want to see two shemales fighting.

they need a Shemale behemoth vs a tiny average joe. That is the real main event.

I won't lie, I wish I could cover this event instead of 255 tonight. I'm going to try to have this on a separate screen to enjoy throughout the PPV.

Are you nuts?

I think that goes without question...

tumblr_mrdt70JOFO1sqb6imo2_500.gifv

How do I watch this perversion?

Can you just go to the YouTube stream or is there some sort of login?

How do I watch this perversion?

Can you just go to the YouTube stream or is there some sort of login?
The very first post of this thread has specific instructions on how to watch this perversion, with three separate links to the same place. That's why I wrote them, so that people wouldn't have to ask how to watch.

The very first post of this thread has specific instructions on how to watch this perversion, with three separate links to the same place. That's why I wrote them, so that people wouldn't have to ask how to watch.

tenor.gif

Ah, thanks for that. Much appreciated.

The multiple guys vs 1 dude is so predictable because the big guy is always terrible or the other mini dudes are too good for him.
We need a Professional heavy weight vs 2 average joes

The multiple guys vs 1 dude is so predictable because the big guy is always terrible or the other mini dudes are too good for him.
We need a Professional heavy weight vs 2 average joes

don't underestimate the power of the Kebab King.

How much coke will the announcer snort this time?

Back