Media Full Media Scrum- Conor McGregor

He should just shave his head or go buzzcut

His hairline is struggle city

LOL at Известия huge microphone<Lmaoo>

I agree about the Moscow rematch stuff, but beat a contender or 2 first.

If Moscow rematch happens, it will be epic and I'm going, no doubt.

Last edited:
Must admit, this is the best Conor has sounded in a very long time. He sounds relaxed, confident and at ease with himself.

Contrast this with the Khabib press conference or any of his interactions since the Mayweather fight and it's a massive difference.

Must admit, this is the best Conor has sounded in a very long time. He sounds relaxed, confident and at ease with himself.

Contrast this with the Khabib press conference or any of his interactions since the Mayweather fight and it's a massive difference.

That's true

however, the floyd fight was built with trash talk to make him look like he has a chance and to build casual interest

He was being a cunt to khabib, because imo he knew what he was up against and went overboard to gain an advantage

He is only fighting cowboy, so he has no need to be hateful

It would seem in a self-reflective moment, a steady change in demeanour will have to suffice. Regardless of authenticity, this approach is key; it shows that he will take the necessary steps/make the necessary adjustments in order to be perceived as ‘back on top’.

Let’s hope it has extended to his fight game.

He seems pretty jovial and has good energy, which I have not seen in him in ages. Dark Conor was no fun. I think even some haters hope Conor comes back 100% guns blazing and gets the circus rolling again. I still do not think we have ever seen the best Conor either, as he was such a well rounded and experimental martial artist, in love with the game and movement, then became "Mystic Mac'' the head hunting money man. We saw a glimpse of his brilliance Alvarez and Nate II, but that was still not the GSP 2.0 liker fighter we saw with Holloway that was doing behind the leg teep kicks in to double legs.

That's true

however, the floyd fight was built with trash talk to make him look like he has a chance and to build casual interest

He was being a cunt to khabib, because imo he knew what he was up against and went overboard to gain an advantage

I don't think he was doing it to gain an edge, there was genuine bad blood between them after he threatened his coach and when he and his posse cornered and bullied his boy Artem which is what really set it off.

Conor was always an asshole leading up fights and he got worse and worse over the years,

but make no mistake that he was forced into this nice guy role because there is so much shit that can be slung at him with his losses and personal life

ya'll gullible

That's true

He also called Denis Siver a Nazi

Is Conor running for office..?

Humble Conor shouldn't be sanctioned to fight.. the 2 or 3 opponents he stands across inside that octagon this year will be in great danger

It's almost as if he knows he's going to win....

Wouldn't put it past Uncle Dana, and Cerrone is getting the biggest pay day of his career... I'm just saying....

Back