Full Kunlun Fight video's of Verhoeven, Souwer and Groenhart vs Sittichai are online!

Thanks, I can see that the paper heavyweight champ of Glory, champion of unreal decisions, lost to an obscure opponent!

nice fights thanks for the link Matazurka,

I see hate by Spong against Rico,guess you are a Ghita fan but he is not an unreal champ.

it seems that he underestimate this new guy

thank you for posting this.

wow, i didn't expect this rico got knockdown twice in round 2.

EDIT: added the full video i found on yt

[YT]pQSmGPneRX0[/YT]

Last edited:
Groenhart didn't bring anything to the ring. Bad day or the big weight drop killed him. I thought the size would be why wins, but it might be why he lost.

Groenhart didn't bring anything to the ring. Bad day or the big weight drop killed him. I thought the size would be why wins, but it might be why he lost.

Or maybe Sittichai is just a better fighter. Groenhart didn't seem to have a problem when he knocked out Dzhabar in his last fight where Murthel weighed in at 69kg! Sittichai sometimes fights at 65kg and was walking down and bullying a fighter who sometimes fights at 77kg. Not only did he dominate but he stopped him. It could be like you said the weight drop or a bad day but ultimately I believe plain and simple the better fighter won with ease like sittichai has done in his last 40 fights.

Do you know what's crazy. The guy in Sittichai's corner (Monlit sitsongpeenong) sounds exactly the same as he did back in the day in the jongsanan fairtex vs sakmongkol fight when he used to be a trainer at fairtex and was in Jongsanans corner. Listen to sittichais corner carefully, Monlit turns into a psycho and goes crazy! lol kind of like listening to Buakaw's corner back in his K1 days. It always gets me pumped so you can imagine how much its pumping up sittichai. Monlits a great guy to have in your corner. All them years of experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe Sittichai is just a better fighter. Groenhart didn't seem to have a problem when he knocked out Dzhabar in his last fight where Murthel weighed in at 69kg! Sittichai sometimes fights at 65kg and was walking down and bullying a fighter who sometimes fights at 77kg. Not only did he dominate but he stopped him. It could be like you said the weight drop or a bad day but ultimately I believe plain and simple the better fighter won with ease like sittichai has done in his last 40 fights.

Sitthichai probably is just better, but isn't Groenhart viewed as at worst a borderline elite kickboxer? If he fought with a mask on I'd think it was a random mediocre fighter in there.

Sitthichai probably is just better, but isn't Groenhart viewed as at worst a borderline elite kickboxer? If he fought with a mask on I'd think it was a random mediocre fighter in there.

i dont know, he is very inconsistent, i dont know that he would be classed as elite as such. Definitely he has KO power for the weight class and he has had some great wins but i think there are some big holes in his fundamentals - often he takes his back foot off the floor when throwing the right cross, for example, or moves backwards in a straight line when under pressure.

Murthel's hot headedness is sometimes the reason for him performing much less than his abilities and making mistakes, Sittichai's clear mind in the ring is the exact opposite of that, his technique was just flawless here.

Groenhart have become fucking inconsistent after the K-1 win, though maybe he was always like this (I remember Ali Cenik or who knocking him out, probably too many classes changes). I don"t know what happened to him. Anyway I believe Sittichai would be fifth or so in Glory, Ristie and Petrosyan are untouchable for him in my opinion, but he can threaten somehow RvR and especially Kiria. Note that Buakaw isn"t in Glory.

man, sittichai showing that kickboxing skill.

Sittichai would be trouble for both Petrosyan and Ristie. Stylistically he doesn't really have much flaws.

Sittichai is willing to fight anyone

Groenhart have become fucking inconsistent after the K-1 win, though maybe he was always like this (I remember Ali Cenik or who knocking him out, probably too many classes changes). I don"t know what happened to him. Anyway I believe Sittichai would be fifth or so in Glory, Ristie and Petrosyan are untouchable for him in my opinion, but he can threaten somehow RvR and especially Kiria. Note that Buakaw isn"t in Glory.

No one was untouchable in kickboxing. Ristie and Petro also know that. In the ring everyone can be a winner. That's why they must training hard before the fight.

Haha! Buakaw just uploaded a picture of Andy Souwers bruised face back when Buakaw faced him. I don't know if that's just a coincidence or not but seems a bit random putting it up just after sittichai faced him:
https://www.facebook.com/BanchamekGym/photos_stream

His manager Mr.Yim was the one who post that. He's a real banchamek gym admin.
Buakaw never replied any comment from his fans on facebook. He said that by himself in T.V. show that it's very difficult for him to type his English name by keyboard.
Mr.Yim was the one who managing banchamek gym. He was Buakaw manager / PR / best friend / etc.

Last edited:
Damn, great event by Kunlun! Glory should sign the guy who beat Rico.

No one was untouchable in kickboxing. Ristie and Petro also know that. In the ring everyone can be a winner. That's why they must training hard before the fight.

I"ve always been for Sittichai in Glory, this guy I supported. But this is my opinion, I wait him to contradict me.

Damn, great event by Kunlun! Glory should sign the guy who beat Rico.

Alongside, Londt, Cătinaș and some. They also deserve.

Last edited:
Back