Full kit w**kers, now an MMA problem? Challenge....

TheShockmaster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok so for the British, Irish and some other Europeans the phenomenon of the full kit wanker won't need explaining, but for the rest of you, I'll explain.

A full kit wanker is a grown up who thinks it's socially acceptable or even funny/amusing to wear a full kit (usually soccer) in public when not participating in the sport, whereas everyone else thinks it just makes them look a ****. We're not talking just a shirt/jersey but also the shorts and socks, some even take it to such extreme levels to wear shin pads and a captains arm band.

Here's some examples....

A7Lvea4CcAALWIC.jpg

images

B_bhm7eU0AA9ZIy.jpg:large

ouHeeVi.jpg

Here's an example of Piers Morgan, a man who is a wanker in general, becoming a full kit wanker himself http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/oh-dear-arsenal-fan-piers-morgan-goes-full-kit-wanker-on-clare-balding-show/

In fact spotting a full kit wanker, photographing them and mocking them has become a sort of past time on twitter. So here's the challenge....who can spot the first UFC full kit wanker? If the fight shorts are able to be purchased or are soon, then it's only a matter of time before some neckbeard turns up at an event wearing both the fight top and fight shorts together, right?

Yea, cos Arsenal the perennial pretenders are any better.

Down to 9 men 2 - 0 against a down and out Chelsea.

Thanks for re-invigorating their title defense tools.

I think things like that are awesome, no not the outfit. Dana and the UFC have bashed boxing as dying and soccer as horrible and the UFC as superior for years. The delusional shill parrots would mock and laugh right along with Dana. Not surprisingly the UFC desperately leaches on any big boxing fight they can and will leach onto any international soccer connection they can.

Sports Direct sell TapouT t-shirts at heavily discounted prices, so I often see foreign people (usually Asian, Goans are a sucker for it) who no doubt have no idea what it's all about wearing it. Gives me a giggle.

You can distinguish people from Goa from other sub-continental Asians? I call BS

That doesn't happen here.

Would be a bit difficult to go the whole hog on American football or even baseball, but I bet some you get the odd tool walking around wearing both jersey and shorts of basketball or something. It doesn't happen often, which is why spotting a full kit wanker and getting the photo is a bit of a challenge.

lol

I've actually not heard that term in ages

but anyone just wearing the t shirt can be added in that category too

How the fuck did I only stumble upon this cracker of a thread now?

The shame is great right now.

Im pretty sure that last guy is an actual soccer player

Haha cracking thread mate, Full kit W@nkers are a real problem but at least they are replacing grown men wearing a tshirt with an eagle clutching a flaming skull with a snake coming out of the eye hole with "tribal" designs... Affliction T-shirt W@nkers.

CP1gomWUwAA33uH.png

Apparently Rooney plays for Liverpool......

UFC Dublin soon people, can almost guarantee a McGregor fkw in the arena somewhere.

This one always gets me because of the shoes and because the guy actually looks like Steven Gerrard.

B6qz_QAIIAEICKz.jpg

Has there been a pic yet with ANYONE wearing a UFC kit lol?

Lol'd hard. Didn't know that term existed. If any picture of a ufc full kit wanker shows up I think the thread should be pinned.

Please, someone do it.

And anyone that spends all that money on that reebok shit is double the wanker.

So here's the challenge....who can spot the first UFC full kit wanker? If the fight shorts are able to be purchased or are soon, then it's only a matter of time before some neckbeard turns up at an event wearing both the fight top and fight shorts together, right?

i have yet to see even so much as the jersey (top) in public. imo, that alone is worth photographing. but a full kit is beyond absurd.

They do look a bit weird in that photo, not very flattering at all. Look a bit better here....

mqdefault.webp

Haha cracking thread mate, Full kit W@nkers are a real problem but at least they are replacing grown men wearing a tshirt with an eagle clutching a flaming skull with a snake coming out of the eye hole with "tribal" designs... Affliction T-shirt W@nkers.

This is true.

Great topic

In addition, I despise people who wear any kind of indoor football boot type things, especially with laces on the side.

I also despise football in general

lol I've never heard this term before. what a bunch of douches.

I can't wait to spot the first full UFC kit wanker.

Back