Full contact Karate in Puget sound area?

Looney12

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey im looking for a full contact karate dojo in the Puget sound area. I am in parkland so any info would be great but nothing 100 miles away. Most in this area seem to do no contact or are set up for point tournaments. thanks in advance :)

Don't you think you'd have better luck looking online? Google?

Or in the phone book?

not sure what you mean by "full contact karate" as that is a very generic term. If you are talking about kyokushin type fullcontact karate, often called knockdown karate, try contacting http://www.eastsidekyokushin.com/EastsideKyokushin/index.shtml
They may be too far from you, but they probably knows the local scene, and other knockdown karate dojos in the region, better than random people on an international forum.

yeah the east side and Seattle kyokushin were the only ones i could find online. I ask on here for the reason that when i search other than finding those two there is no other info or all old info that is not updated. Yes full contact as meaning the same used in knockdown tournaments. if i was looking for BJJ on the internet (for my area) i would have everything. maybe ill have to drive up north idk :)

Eric "ring demon" dahlberg has a gym around there I think. It's Mma and must Thai, but it's world class training.

Back