Full Chael Media scrum- 30 min vid

Chael is awesome, he says he got lucky vs Shogun and couldn't do it again, respects Shogun for not giving excuses afterwards..

war Chael and war Shogun !

Chael is and will be a better promoter than Dana. I can see him taking that job within 2-3 years, providing Dana wants to quit.

I hope he runs for president one day. Just to see how far he can talk his way up.

Chael is awesome, he says he got lucky vs Shogun and couldn't do it again, respects Shogun for not giving excuses afterwards..

war Chael and war Shogun !

In that video?

If not, source

TS thanks for posting this. I always love the legit Chael interviews. He still finds a way to troll, don't know how anyone can hate the guy.

Chael is and will be a better promoter than Dana. I can see him taking that job within 2-3 years, providing Dana wants to quit.

I totally agree. Chael can also sell a fight much better than Dana can in my eyes. He is more well spoken, doesn't drop the F bomb every 5 seconds as his adjectives and looks better. Pair that up with his knowledge of MMA and being a fan, great combination for a great leader.

Really good interview. People should take the time to listen to this.
Thanks TS.

Chael is really classy here.

In that video?

If not, source

Yes the video.
Talk about a good winner.
Says he would never been able to do that to Shogun again.
Says Shogun is a good guy, said Shogun let Chael have his 15min of fame after the fight.

Good stuff.

It's clear that Chael needs to replace Dana.

Crap... just realised: I just watched nearly two hours of media scrums today and was thoroughly entertained the whole time. I think I need to get a life :(

Back