News Full Card for Triller's Triad Combat on November 27

Boxing?

Mir and Perry are gettin' murdered here...

I feel bad for the guy that's dumb enough to keep pumping money into the disaster that is Triller

At least Tumenov found something to do.

It s not boxing its something new they are trying called Triad rules.
A mix of both.

Welcome to the future of combat sports — Triad Combat!

It’s a brand new sport brought to you by Triller Fight Club — which aims to finally level the playing field between boxers and MMA fighters in the ultimate violent showdown!

Triad Combat fighters will compete in a specially designed triangular ring called “The Triad” — with rounds lasting two minutes each.

In the video below, we’ll show you the rules of Triad Combat — what’s allowed and what’s NOT allowed. We’ll explain how fighters can attack each other in various clinch positions.

Kicks and takedowns are illegal — but fighters can still use their feet to trap their opponent and gain a tactical advantage.

Frank Mir, Sakio Bika and Brian Vera? This would have been B level action when these guys were active fighters a decade ago.

Sounds like boxing with holding and hitting allowed to me.

No kicks and no submissions - I hope Frank has been working on his headlocks!!!

I hope they dont get sued by Dada 5000 for stealing his triangle idea

“I’ve always been fascinated by triangles,” Harris said. “It is the most dominant, most feared symbol. Even my hair is cut in a triangle. Look at the pyramids, what’s on the back of our money. There’s no room to run in our Trigon Triangle cage; it was designed that way, and it isn’t for individuals who don’t want confrontations.”

Back