Full camp LandGOAT murks Antonio Ferguson under 3 minutes

Facts.

ufc-ko.jpg
Nope

Ferguson is a lot better than Makdessi

isn't you the guy that likes to lose av/sig bets?

I`m 1-2 in Bets, you are 1-7. Fuck you, wanna bet on LandGOAT vs whoever is his next opponent? Don`t think so either

CLv8IQiWgAAghTg.jpg

Nope

Ferguson is a lot better than Makdessi

Antonio had to blame the floor for what LandGOAT did to him. Full camp LandGOAT gets it done under 3 minutes.

Lando's best win is I guess John Makdessi.

Lets settle down boys. He still has a lot to prove.

I am a fan of Lando. His first fight with TF was nice until he gassed. I think a full camp Ferg and Lando fight is a barn burner. I think Tony is the slightly better fighter all around, but Lando is accurate and has KO power. Apparently he has an incredibly high status at Jackson Wink and his strength is his rasslin. I want to see more of what this young buck has to offer!

I am a fan of Lando. His first fight with TF was nice until he gassed. I think a full camp Ferg and Lando fight is a barn burner. I think Tony is the slightly better fighter all around, but Lando is accurate and has KO power. Apparently he has an incredibly high status at Jackson Wink and his strength is his rasslin. I want to see more of what this young buck has to offer!

Under 3 minutes by MetroPCS sign KTFO.

Give Lando a month of conditioning and he wouldn't have gassed against tony.

Great post, i am thinking the same

Sloooooooow down here DS7 your boyfriend showing off his ab pics in the mirror hit one decient kick lol his next showing against a top fighter your going to loose your av/sig again in another bad bet................just take your phone wallpaper pic under the covers and relax lol

He telegraphed the shit out of that kick even with the silly kick going into it......can't help but think Ferguson hits an easy takedown and beats him up all night.

Gonna bring that belt back to Cloud City...
raw

102091.gif

Back