Full body circuit(for women)

Gigaldor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
My GF tries to loose some fat and she started to work out.She does running and sprinting a few times a week and i want to take her to the gym 1-2 times a week.
A circuit workout like this would be ok?
Squats,deadlifts,benchpress,bentoverrows,lunges,military press,lat pulldown,crunches,curls and tricep extension done in circuit fashion for 2-3 sets.

My GF tries to loose some fat and she started to work out.She does running and sprinting a few times a week and i want to take her to the gym 1-2 times a week.
A circuit workout like this would be ok?
Squats,deadlifts,benchpress,bentoverrows,lunges,military press,lat pulldown,crunches,curls and tricep extension done in circuit fashion for 2-3 sets.

Nothing wrong with that, make sure you include dedication.

What's her opposition to a real routine? Or at least a real metcon workout? I can think of a dozen routines that would be better than that whiz bang bullshit circuit

What's her opposition to a real routine? Or at least a real metcon workout? I can think of a dozen routines that would be better than that whiz bang bullshit circuit

Give me some examples then.Thx

What's she going to do for big toe strength? Remember, the legs are the base of the body. The feet are the base of the legs, and the big toes are the base of the feet.

Not until you answer my question, why doesn't she lift for real?

Not until you answer my question, why doesn't she lift for real?
She cant go to the gym more than 1 or 2 times maybe a week.She also does running a few times a week.i really want her to do some strength training and she seems to enjoy it.I thought for once or twice a week ,doing strength circuit would be ok.

There's a basic twice a week routine in the faq, you could try that. And losing fat is more about what she's eating than what her circuit training looks like. Imho, if shes running intervals three times a week, she probably doesn't need circuit training on top of that. Its likely she has all the conditioning work she needs.

Last edited:
1 minute burpees, 1 minute dumbell snatch, 1 minute pushups(on knees if needed), 1 minute bar/bodyweight squats, 1 minute jumprope/heavybag. Rest 60 seconds between rounds and do 5 rounds. If she can complete 5 circuits with 1 minute rest in between she will not be fat in 2-4 weeks.

The other option is stop being a phhaggot and have her lift weights twice a week.

why not make multiple circuits and give her a different one each week?

I'd add in some box jumps, pull ups, clean/ press, and snatch.

Refer to FAQ for 2-day split.

What's she going to do for big toe strength? Remember, the legs are the base of the body. The feet are the base of the legs, and the big toes are the base of the feet.

Hahaha omg. Funniest post in a while.

Back