Fuji Kassen MMA fight shorts

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by CenturyDragon, Jul 5, 2010.

1. CenturyDragon

CenturyDragon White Belt

fuji kassen are known for their GIs, and their fight shorts for sure look nice it features side splits, inner crotch stretch panels, inner drawstring, anti bacterial and sweat repellent and they are made of strong yet soft, comfortable fabric???? here comes the question what kind of fabric is that and is it stretchy or not? have anyone ever tried fuji kassen's shorts, if yes what do u think of it, got any pointers???

here are some links for u who dont know about fuji, they are from the best in my opinion

Fuji Kassen MMA Fight Shorts | MMA GEAR GUIDE

Fuji Kassen Black Fight Shorts - MMAWarehouse.com

2. nickyrr

nickyrr Blue Belt

I've always been a fan of Fuji gi, since I believe they have the best prices for the quality. However, their prices have been going up and for what they are charging for their products I think that I'd rather get other brands. I mean for that price I can get a sprawl shorts.

3. dat1978

dat1978 Brown Belt

i really like the look of the design on those. that mountain graphic is sweet.

4. CenturyDragon

CenturyDragon White Belt

thats true they have been raising their prices lately i guess they r trying to make a name as an expensive high quality brand. sprawls are very functional but i dont like the design, i also thought of getting bad boy world pros or fighting sports power flex