FTYD or not FTYD

Parmenides

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Before you slam me with attention whore and who fucking cares pics, lemme explain myself. I'm growing tired of my nick and contemplate a change to my real name, muris. Some of you might be tired of my very presence here, but that's not the point HAHAHAHA

If I can get 10 votes then I'll have a base for my decision. I'll listen to the voice of people :cool:

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Before you slam me with attention whore and who fucking cares pics, lemme explain myself. I'm growing tired of my nick and contemplate a change to my real name, muris. Some of you might be tired of my very presence here, but that's not the point HAHAHAHA

If I can get 10 votes then I'll have a base for my decision. I'll listen to the voice of people :cool:

Try Muris instead. Typing FTYD, or Fight Til You Die a lot is contributing to my carpel tunnel syndrome.

i dig the ftyd. it is easy to write and remember. always do what you feel is right. sometimes everyone else is wrong.

Change the fucking thing but don't use your real name for chrissakes it's been done to death, i.e. Hojack, Brouwer, SuperGreg, Crippler, etc

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
Change the fucking thing but don't use your real name for chrissakes it's been done to death, i.e. Hojack, Brouwer, SuperGreg, Crippler, etc

Super Greg....HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Vote fockers, need 6 more votes.

Any suggestions, meat? I'd use I'llFuckYouTilYouDie but that's tyson's idea :(

Vote fockers, need 6 more votes.

Any suggestions, meat? I'd use I'llFuckYouTilYouDie but that's tyson's idea :(

I voted already. NO MORE FTYD IN ANY FORM OKAY IN YOUR NEW USER NAME.:p

Choose a different name, not your own.

Just an opinion.

How about something along the lines of Picmasta or Scanner...something to do with pictures...your specialty!

I got a suggestion for changing yours bro.

How about....Off-Topic Trainer??

:p

Actually my new name is going to be D3vils Advoc4te, as soon as Garrett is around to change it!

I got a suggestion for changing yours bro.

How about....Off-Topic Trainer??

:p

Hmmm...

I will think about that.:rolleyes:

Thx sabre, I'll see what people think.

I dunno, I don't feel and I never felt like a "picmasta". I always gave credit to people who actually MADE the pics. Like chutebox, majin etc. I was just using them properly :D ;)

Originally posted by Sabretooth
Actually my new name is going to be D3vils Advoc4te, as soon as Garrett is around to change it!

You had that one before as far as I remember? It would fit to the avatar :cool:

You had that one before as far as I remember? It would fit to the avatar :cool:

Yeah I had tried it out once. It's my AIM name and ezboard name...I decided it better fits me and my mentality here! (sort of)

LOL@ scanner

I dunno, I already see people changing it to spammer, scummer etc. HAHAHAHA

I thought mods can change nicks? So jake actually hacked the admin features too?? :eek: :D :cool:

LOL@ scanner

I thought mods can change nicks? So jake actually hacked the admin features too?? :eek: :D :cool:

I believe he had it changed for him.

LOL@ scanner

Hey FTYD, make sure you do a poll on the names you are considering, so you won't second guess yourself when you actually change your user name.

Back